Page 1 of 3
I dont like how Snake is in the game....i mean if hes gonna be in the game, at least give him the box.
I'll get it in 3 months when it comes out...
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Not here yet, cos Nintendo apparently hates Europeans for whatever reason.

Apart from Zelda Twilight Princess, this is the only reason I have a Wii
Quote by gallagher2006

I bought a Wii just for Brawl. I sold it about month and a half ago, and I had it since release with not a single game. I only played Melee on it. I am struggling so hard to find another Wii, as I already have Brawl! I wish I could play it.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I'm getting it in a package with the search bar
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
never played the new one...but i rape at the N64 one
my gear lol:
a crappy cheap aria pro II
a patch chord that only werks when i jiggle it
and a pure static amp
Quote by Ichimaru
You can play Classical Gas after a year? I think we have a prodigy on our hands.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
Sweep picking after only 1 year of playing? O_o
i'm going over to my friend's for a couple hours tonight to play. we were going to go last night to play in a tourny and get it at 12, but they closed the snore cause we had a massive snow storm. i can't play online at his house, because internet sucks, and his brother won't let him take the wii anywhere. they both payed for half of it, and my friend was forced to. his parents took the money away from him and bought the wii.
Quote by gallagher2006

Well, Japan is closest to... Japan. Then North America, then Europe.

Australia doesnt count. Less to buy the game.
isn't it supposed to come out in Europe too this week?
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Snake does have the box but you gotta unlock him first. Overall I think it's a sick game cause I thought it was either gonna blow horribly or be alright.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Pink_blood
I'm getting it in a package with the search bar

dude its not even funny anymore.
you fail so horribly.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by frottage
i'm going over to my friend's for a couple hours tonight to play. we were going to go last night to play in a tourny and get it at 12, but they closed the snore cause we had a massive snow storm. i can't play online at his house, because internet sucks, and his brother won't let him take the wii anywhere. they both payed for half of it, and my friend was forced to. his parents took the money away from him and bought the wii.

How do you close a snore?
Quote by TechnicolorType
How do you close a snore?

omg. when i posted that however many minutes ago, as i was scrolling up real fast, i could've swore i saw it say "snore" and not "store", but then i was like "nah, i must've just read something wrong". wow.
has anyone else had problems connecting to online games?
"I saw a werewolf drinking a piña colada at Trader Vic's...his hair was perfect."
3480-2214-0610

havent tried online yet though.

thefoldaredit: since they have to work both ways if you want to play me then send a PM with your code.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
As I posted in the gaming thread:

Due to lack of wii(and possibility of ever getting one) I decided to watch the sub-space emissary story on youtube and all I have to say is

It was a ****load of epic
Quote by Ticket48
Snake does have the box but you gotta unlock him first. Overall I think it's a sick game cause I thought it was either gonna blow horribly or be alright.

How could a Smash Brothers game blow horribly?

mine comes in the mail tomorrow... need it now...
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Jonn0
dude its not even funny anymore.
you fail so horribly.
But there's already been a thread on this! and if I really want to be annoying I could say it should be in the gaming thread
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
I got it last night... it rules. My favorite characters are Snake and Metaknight. I rape with Snake.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by iforgot539
How could a Smash Brothers game blow horribly?

Ill tell you how. As you might already know, the game disc is a bit thicker than regular discs. Well my wii is retarded and cant read the feckin disc so i have to wait till next tuesday so nintendo can 'upgrade' my wii to play the freakin game. THIS SUCKS. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
My friends went to a Super Smash Bros Brawl Tourny last night..too bad I dont have a Wii

One important question though...is Jigglypuff in the game? answer this
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I was supposed to get this game on my birthday (which is in 2 days), but my Wii was stolen.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
So none of y'all have had any problems getting the game to play?
It won't play for me. I read in other forums that other people are having the same problem.
epic7734
Quote by ZanasCross
I know this guy who was supposed to get this game for his birthday (in 2 days), but I stole his Wii and got the game today. It's badass.
Aha! Found the culprit. Now if I could just get my slingshot, and perform my final smash.

But seriously people, my Wii really was stolen.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by EvilDomo
Aha! Found the culprit. Now if I could just get my slingshot, and perform my final smash.

But seriously people, my Wii really was stolen.

sorry you got your Wii stolen, my friend steals them but he gets them from the company...not peoples houses....i got my Wii off him for less than 100
Anyways, so how is Brawl? better than Melee? and controls....are the controls easy??
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Quote by yellowfrizbee
My friends went to a Super Smash Bros Brawl Tourny last night..too bad I dont have a Wii

One important question though...is Jigglypuff in the game? answer this

Yes, good ole jigglypuff is back

I cant get my online working
Quote by cccasey14
Yes, good ole jigglypuff is back

I cant get my online working

YES! I love you
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by epic7734
So none of y'all have had any problems getting the game to play?
It won't play for me. I read in other forums that other people are having the same problem.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but..when I put my disk in earlier, my Wii updated immediately when I went to start it. I think you need to update yours, as well.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
Quote by Mrs. Lovett
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but..when I put my disk in earlier, my Wii updated immediately when I went to start it. I think you need to update yours, as well.

mine did the same but no luck.
epic7734
When I put the disc in, the Wii automatically updated. It then automatically restarted the system, and brought me back to the main menu. Brawl is working just fine for me! And I'm loving it.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
There are some Wii's that won't read the dual layer disks and won't work with Brawl. There is a fix for this, but you have to fill out a form and send it back to Nintendo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by The Spoon
I dont like how Snake is in the game....i mean if hes gonna be in the game, at least give him the box.

he does have the box.
Quote by The Spoon

They did give him the box. And it's going to be tough deciding who to use. Snake or my old favorite Samus.

Also I'm getting the game tomorrow at like 8am to make up for not having it today.
Page 1 of 3