haha underground my ass.

i still enjoy this band sometimes. they are fun.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
[quote="LegsOnEarth
They even throw in a couple of beatdowns every now and again.

[/QUOTE"]

there songs are breakdowns lol

i enjoy them though
Their vocalist threatened to stab me when they played here a few years ago.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Their vocalist threatened to stab me when they played here a few years ago.

would you mind sharing why?
One of them pulled a gun on some of the dudes from parkway in Boston after he started a fight with them and got beat down really bad, nothing happened but. I like this band, but im getting sick of local bands covering them. It's too bad they arent ever coming to Australia because of the parkway incident.

Quote by andyq777
would you mind sharing why?

+1, im intrigued.
Quote by hardcorestevo
WTF!!! B for my V is not hardcore. a real hardcore band is when there is nobody trying to get to the front the whole thing is a ****ing mosh pit
SUICIDE SILENCE!!
BMTH!!!
IKTPK!!!!
Hello!?!?!?!
I was trying to break up a fight that happened during their set. Some kid had his face caved in and I was trying to pull him out of the pit when their vocalist got right in my face and said that if I interfered with other people's business again he was going to get his crew and "stab the **** out of me".

Apparently this kid had pissed off some of his crew members blah blah blah. Total ****ing idiot meathead.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by _fender_fan_
They're pretty boring. And I dislike them alot now that you guys say they pull guns and knives on people for pissing off their crew members.

I concur.

I think they are alright but it turns you off a band when you hear the members are total dicks. Especially to Parkway... poor winston. hehe.
Quote by PhobiXa
I concur.

I think they are alright but it turns you off a band when you hear the members are total dicks. Especially to Parkway... poor winston. hehe.

hahaha you can bet it wasn't winston, he's way too passive, i'd be surprised if the kid had ever been in an argument in his life.
Quote by hardcorestevo
WTF!!! B for my V is not hardcore. a real hardcore band is when there is nobody trying to get to the front the whole thing is a ****ing mosh pit
SUICIDE SILENCE!!
BMTH!!!
IKTPK!!!!
Hello!?!?!?!
Quote by PhobiXa
I concur.

+1

i hate it when you meet a band you like and they're dicks.
Quote by BassNewbie
like this band

aren't black my heart a FSU band?

Yep.
Quote by hardcorestevo
SUICIDE SILENCE!!
BMTH!!!
IKTPK!!!!
Hello!?!?!?!
Quote by _fender_fan_
FSU...wasn't that a crew from the 80s?

Yep.
Quote by hardcorestevo
SUICIDE SILENCE!!
BMTH!!!
IKTPK!!!!
Hello!?!?!?!
Quote by BassNewbie
like this band

aren't black my heart a FSU band?

explains the violence then

never heard bout that incident before hmm...but an alrite band even tho theyre songs are like breakdown breakdown breakbreakdown
Quote by bchan92
explains the violence then

no it doesn't, they're a bunch of ****ing douchebags. i'm from boston and i believe that **** has no place in the scene. hardcore isn't about gay ass crews ( though i do respect and associate with quite a few dudes from FSU) it's about having a place to go when you're **** to everyone else in society. this band is a bunch of assholes, don't support Black My Heart because there's no place for lame pointless violence in our scene