I really want one

But want to know which one to get

I'll have about £100 - £120 to spend on one and dont know which model to get

please link and if anyone can explain to me how a talk box works i'll be very greatful
I'm not very knowledgable about which ones are good/ bad, but I do know how they work:

Your guitar signal gets sent into a speaker/ horn driver/ whatever, which goes through a tube and into your mouth. You move your mouth, make it sound like your guitar's talking, and that gets picked up by a mic.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I'm not very knowledgable about which ones are good/ bad, but I do know how they work:

Your guitar signal gets sent into a speaker/ horn driver/ whatever, which goes through a tube and into your mouth. You move your mouth, make it sound like your guitar's talking, and that gets picked up by a mic.

how difficult are they to use?
I would go for the Danelectro unless you have a PA or a second amp. The Danelectro can be used like a normal pedal whereas the other talk boxes need a mic and an amp so they can be heard. There are a few threads about using them but really with the danelectro it couldn't be a lot easier
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by Bossman123
I would go for the Danelectro unless you have a PA or a second amp. The Danelectro can be used like a normal pedal whereas the other talk boxes need a mic and an amp so they can be heard. There are a few threads about using them but really with the danelectro it couldn't be a lot easier

What do you mean they need a mic, i heard about a rocktron banshee?

I have a mic but i dont get what you mean by u'll need a mic, what for?
Quote by electricnightma
What do you mean they need a mic, i heard about a rocktron banshee?

I have a mic but i dont get what you mean by u'll need a mic, what for?

Because the sound comes out of the tube, not your amp.
Quote by electricnightma
how difficult are they to use?

I made Moot Booxle's ghetto talkbox off Youtube. Not only is it easy to use, its REALLY fun

I dunno which one you should get tho. Just know that it's very very simple to operate.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
I've got a Roctron Banshee and it's pretty cool... But if you want the sound amplified, you'll need a mic and run the tube just next to or below the mic...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator