Yes.I am farly new at playing the guitar and I need to learn 2 songs preferably rock and I would like them to be easy and if u have time to teach some one you could teach me just email me at mas0nj0rdan@hotmail.com.

thanks,
masonjordan
Put you fingers on the fret, pick the string.
Done.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
put guitar lead into guitar, and lead into input of amp, turn it up to desired volume and change knobs to taste then hit strings with plectrum/ hand, you now have guitar God status.
I don't have any suggestions for songs but i have a great link in my sig. you should check out.

The Freepower ones.
epic7734
man there are abunch of smart asses in this fourm.... lol thanks mad I would like more please
pink panther theme.
/thread
(i wish)
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by mas0n j0rdan
man there are abunch of smart asses in this fourm.... lol thanks mad I would like more please

We can all name songs for you but i thought a lesson on HOW TO LEARN to play them might be helpful.
And if all you want are some suggestions on rock songs and such, you could just turn on the radio.
epic7734
maybe the intro to thunderstruck if you can nail that as a beginer that would be pretty cool,back in black aint very difficult,neither is crazy train excluding the solo,but i woulndt try that if i was a beginner(2 3 months)also learn your chords.island in the sun by weezer pretty cool to,you can work on chords a lil bit that way and do the solo so yeah.
Quote by epic7734
We can all name songs for you but i thought a lesson on HOW TO LEARN to play them might be helpful.
And if all you want are some suggestions on rock songs and such, you could just turn on the radio.

in my oppinion rock radio kinda sucks nowadays
as for how to play em he could look up lessons for techniques on this very website