Page 1 of 3
Apparently anyhow, is meant to kick off around 12 and go on through the night. Although it just started hailing pretty hard all of a sudden here.

I'm pretty interested to see how this turns out, woulden't mind monday off
Last edited by sofubar at Mar 9, 2008,
Why the hell would you get monday off?

As for up here, we had about 7 hailstones earlier. That's it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Why the hell would you get monday off?

As for up here, we had about 7 hailstones earlier. That's it.

Because they are claiming it'll probably flood and trees/pylons get blown over? Personally I'm a bit skeptic about such claims and think it's more than likely the media just overdoing things as usual. But it would still be nice to get monday off...
Quote by sofubar
Because they are claiming it'll probably flood and trees/pylons get blown over? Personally I'm a bit skeptic about such claims and think it's more than likely the media just overdoing things as usual. But it would still be nice to get monday off...

Where in England are you?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by sofubar

Bitches must not know about my additional pylons.
I have plenty spare to construct. so that's no worry. They wont be inert.
the storm hasn't startted over in birmingham yet. i bet you nothings gonna happen.
*pulls quilt over head*

i hope it doesnt disturb my sleep
but nothings brewin up here over in leicester
It's pretty calm here.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Where in England are you?

Sussex, in low lying Chichester

Fixed the title too... It's late mkay?
It's mainly the south that'll be hit isn't it?

I has a gig tomorrow. Who wants to take bets that the power'll go out at the venue?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Oh no, not fast wind in the middle of the night when I'm asleep anyway. My house made of bricks and cement might not withstand the vicious air particals.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Oh no, not fast wind in the middle of the night when I'm asleep anyway. My house made of bricks and cement might not withstand the vicious air particals.

Apparently it'll start back up on monday evening.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Back in the states, Ohio just got wailed on with almost two feet of snow. Fantastic.
mmmk.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
It's mainly the south that'll be hit isn't it?

I has a gig tomorrow. Who wants to take bets that the power'll go out at the venue?

I have a gig tomorrow also

i give you good luck.
we got 25 inches of snow here last night, long live Canada

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
hell yeah ohio. did you see the lightning during the blizzard like two days ago
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Quote by Ichimaru

sod's law tells me you're the first to die

yay, floods and stuff! wish school was cancelled, I don't wanna go
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
YAY, im more or less just outside london, it misses me by inches
..Why did i say yay.. this means nothing fun will happen :/

If u watch how its moved through the day, its most definitely going to sweep over all of england! YAY!
I'm scared....
Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
YAY!

+100
skipping BS and Psych tomorrow "because of the storm"
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by LiamGallagher
I'm scared....

You should be, theres going to be a lot of Storm People out. I know I've got my shotgun loaded.
Quote by Jonn0
+100
skipping BS and Psych tomorrow "because of the storm"

I've got nothing to skip.
I'm a typical bum who wakes up at 3pm everyday after playing videogames til dawn.

But still. YAY!
Hopefully it will hold off Wales until about 1am, have to wait for my parents to go to bed before going outside for a spliff and don't fancy trying to smoke one in the middle of a storm
Page 1 of 3