well a few weeks ago my nana(greatgrandma) who is 89, was diagnosed with leukemeia. then today she collapsed and had a stroke and she cant feel the left side of her body. now she lives in BC so me and my family are driving out there tomorow. this scares me so much. ive always had a connection with her so this is getting me alot. i feel so weird right now. do u guys know anything i could do? well anyway im sorry for this if its just wasting ur time. thanks 4 ur time
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
My father had a stroke when I was little...it paralyzed the left side of his body, and he had to go through months of physical therapy to be able to walk again....he died when I was in high school...so I kinda get a connection here.

Sorry about it, dude
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I'm sorry to hear that.
I wish you and your gran the best of luck.
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Sorry to hear that

Make the most of your time with her is all the advice I can give.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm sorry to hear that man. Just make the most out of the time she has left.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

see, a jerk would say "here is a fake tear showing how much i fake care"

i will say "here is a real tear for how much i real care"
We've all gotta go sometime man. It was bound to happen sooner or later, but keep your chin up. It's okay to cry, but don't let yourself mope around too much. One day, all you will remember are the good memories.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
The only time you'd be wasting here is yours lol...

But seriously...I am sorry to hear that, but you must have known something was gonna happen at some point, right?

My best opinion on this matter is that I think you've got to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.

Oh yeah, and really talk to her about some things.
Say for instance someone raped a virgin.
Can they also be charged for theft?
Remember... Its not over until its over bud. Your grandma has a chance. If not im sorry...
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by iron_maiden97
well a few weeks ago my nana(greatgrandma) who is 89, was diagnosed with leukemeia. then today she collapsed and had a stroke and she cant feel the left side of her body. now she lives in BC so me and my family are driving out there tomorow. this scares me so much. ive always had a connection with her so this is getting me alot. i feel so weird right now. do u guys know anything i could do? well anyway im sorry for this if its just wasting ur time. thanks 4 ur time

She time traveled? That's pretty cool at least.

But in all seriousness, I'm sorry. My grandma had a stroke recently, she seems to be forgetting stuff, and starts driving places and has no idea where she was going. Apparently she's also been thinking that me or one of her other grand kids is at her house. It's been worrying me a lot, so I've been visiting her more frequently.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Nobody cares.

Just kidding, of course we do...

...Be happy that she developed this so late in life, so it'll leave virtually no mark on her life. If you have a good connection with her then you going to see her is probably the thing that'll cheer her up most. The point is, no one knows exactly how much time anyone has left, so make every moment the best.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.