I'm looking at the Ibanez ART100 for a starter electiric, it's pretty cheap, which puts me at some doubt about the quality (around £200), so I dunno if it's any good. There arn't that many reviews about it. I would prolly end up replacing the pups with some SD's or EMG's. So does anyone here play one?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
i was looking into that one too
looked really nice for the price
however, its body is mahogany, which makes it heavier

I changed my mind and decided to buy the Yamaha Pacifica 112J instead
ppl say its a lot more versatile (HSS) and really good for the price and for starters
you should check that one out
the art's are a lot of guitars for the money. solid build quality, lots of features

stock pickups are meh, but then agian you have plans to swap them
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
the first guitar i bought was a Ibanez Artcore AM100 semi hollow, which i believe when it came out new i paid about 360 US dollars. I never to this day i have no regrets, the ibanez's artcore guitars give you lots of versatility. i can play from mexican music to clapton, give you a big playing spectrum.
Quote by TOILETHERO
the first guitar i bought was a Ibanez Artcore AM100 semi hollow, which i believe when it came out new i paid about 360 US dollars. I never to this day i have no regrets, the ibanez's artcore guitars give you lots of versatility. i can play from mexican music to clapton, give you a big playing spectrum.

the ART100 isn't a artcore guitar >_<
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112V
Roland Cube 20X

www.justinguitar.com
Very, VERY, helpful site!! Free, too.
Quote by Samai
the ART100 isn't a artcore guitar >_<

LMFAO your right i looked at the wrong picture, but hey the artcore series are in that price range. i would consider them