If you really wanted to, how hard would it be to kill someone and get away with it? It wouldn't be that difficult. Drive to someone's house who you have absolutely no connection to, knock on their door and shoot them when they open the door. Then drive home.

Granted, there would have to be a few things you'd have to avoid. Wear sunglass and a hat to avoid having your face easily ID'd, avoid distinctive clothes, change your license plate and don't leave behind any sort of prints or DNA evidence.

With all of those things done would they have anyway at all of finding you?

Bonus Point: Brilliant Ideas for killing people that you actually know.
There was actually a book written on how to go about murdering someone, including someone you know, while leaving the least evidence pointing to you.

I haven't read it, I think it got taken out of production pretty quickly.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Yeah, you could easily kill someone and if you've never been convicted before they wouldn't have your DNA, it would be easy... but why?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Now that is just too fucked up, even for me, and I've spent the last 2 hours urinating on a corpse in postal 2.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Speedy wins UG's "Most Likely to Be a Serial Killer 2008" Award. Take a bow, you freak.
dude, you want some advice? theres this thing called a "therapist" go find one. NOW.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

wow you're an idiot. what's the purpose of killing somebody for no reason? or even thinking about it? <---- this is what im gonna do to you.
Someone would hear the gunshot, someone would see your car, the description would go to the police, you'd be arrested before you got home.

Unless you used a silencer.
You give a bad, bad name to Speedy Gonzales.

EDIT: Please don't shoot us.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
So you can kill without having any feelings what-so-ever. Whats the word I'm looking for.. oh yea! Psychopath.
Killing = not cool, only in video games
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
stab someone with an icesicle. let the icesicle melt, take them onto someone else's property and burn the body. take the ashes and throw them into a river. also, wear the a pair of shoes everyone wears. like crocs. even though those suck.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Someone would hear the gunshot, someone would see your car, the description would go to the police, you'd be arrested before you got home.

Unless you used a silencer.

Because there's only one of every car?
Quote by Moggan13
Speedy wins UG's "Most Likely to Be a Serial Killer 2008" Award. Take a bow, you freak.

For serious.

Hey guys, I've got an idea. Let's go murder some random person for the lulz. Come on, I promise it'll be fun! . . . Yeah, your little sister can come along if she wants.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
...a violent curb stomp disembowelment combination.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Moggan13

The growing Green Arrow nerd inside me wants to laugh

Quote by ydocytraccm
stab someone with an icesicle. let the icesicle melt, take them onto someone else's property and burn the body. take the ashes and throw them into a river. also, wear the a pair of shoes everyone wears. like crocs. even though those suck.

That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for.
Why, sweet merciful Jesus, why do the Pit have like ten of these threads every month?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by GiantRaven
The growing Green Arrow nerd inside me wants to laugh

*Moggan13 dies a little inside*
Quote by Sabbath89
...a violent curb stomp disembowelment combination.

How would that even work at all? Curb stomping only works with someone you have under your control. Why would someone willingly bite the curb? I suppose you could threaten them with a gun, but it's just going to make it a lot harder for you to get away without being seen or heard. The disembowelment notion is simply ridiculous and I'm not even going to discuss it.
Shoot yourself in the face righ before you go out and kill someone, it guarantees you success, super serial.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by speedygonzales
Because there's only one of every car?

licence plate...
Quote by yam
licence plate...

If you had actually read my post you would have seen that I specified taking the plates off or at least covering them/changing them.
^This THREAD is ridiculous. *reported* Just for this horrible concept of finding ways to do people in.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
ummmm......you need help. A LOT of help. Oh, and congratulations on being UGs Future Serial Killer of 2008.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Drive into a state far away, kill a random isolated person. Leave. It will be a miracle if they connect you to the murder if you live 10 hours away.
i think it would be fairly easy, if you really wanted to get away badly enough, but i'm too scared of the consequences. i couldn't live in prison.

i mean, i would be too scared of the consequences if this was the sort of thing i thought about at all ever.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by speedygonzales
If you had actually read my post you would have seen that I specified taking the plates off or at least covering them/changing them.

taking them off would result in even more attention.