Is there a Machine Head conspiracy on this forum? Just think it's funny a thread was posted earlier today about the new album artwork and it was closed down. Not to mention all the haters talking about what crap the new album was when I think it was good.

We'll see how fast this gets shut down. lol
Quote by Nephalimrising
the real conspiracy seems to be how they have gotten so popular, their stuff isnt that interesting

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by Nephalimrising
the real conspiracy seems to be how they have gotten so popular, their stuff isnt that interesting

I'm sure a lot of people would disagree.
Quote by dizturbed
I'm sure a lot of people would disagree.

of course there are tons of people that would disagree, thats why i was questioning their (machine head) popularity, plus does people disagreeing with me really have an impact on what i said
Last edited by Nephalimrising at Mar 10, 2008,
Quote by Nephalimrising
of course there are tons of people that would disagree, thats why i was questioning their (machine head) popularity, plus does people disagreeing with me really have an impact on what i said

It actually further proves your point
Such a boring over rated band.

Apparently they harbor fans from the lower spectrum of intelligence it seems. Conspiracy? Honestly? Your being serious?
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
i think there is a new conspiracy from a whole bunch of bands to play the most boring, predictable thrash riffs and get popular / hailed as the leaders of modern thrash metal.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything