Page 1 of 2
I went to a party last night, and was hanging aroudn this girl. She said "I want you to kiss me right now!" and then kissed me..... Her boyfriend is one of my friends and so I said why did you kiss me? What about your boyfriend?! And she proceeds to text him, and tell him that I kissed her, and she didn't want it. Now she is being a total bitch about it, and won't tell him that I had nothing to do with it. She says she'll tell him later, and my obvious reply is "after he tries to kick my ass right?" I'm not sure if I should talk to him, or just let him come to me and when he tries to whoop my ass, take him out. I'm pretty skilled in fighting and I know I could beat him up, I just don't want to resolve this with violence. She is one of my good friends, I don't want to mess her relationship up either. I'm not sure how to handle this situation. Any ideas?
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
She's a bitch. Probably shouldn't be around her anymore.

Odds are, if she won't do anything, he won't change.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Uh... tell him the truth? Failing that, I suggest an elaborate plot to get her to kiss you again, only this time you're filming it. Bonus points if you can make her break into tears, then get radiohead to come by and tell her she's a crybaby.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
kick his ass
Wake up
Your hiding in your nightmares
Your screaming behind closed eyes
What the hell are you waiting for
Quote by Ollieyoufool
I went to a party last night, and was hanging aroudn this girl. She said "I want you to kiss me right now!" and then kissed me..... Her boyfriend is one of my friends and so I said why did you kiss me? What about your boyfriend?! And she proceeds to text him, and tell him that I kissed her, and she didn't want it. Now she is being a total bitch about it, and won't tell him that I had nothing to do with it. She says she'll tell him later, and my obvious reply is "after he tries to kick my ass right?" I'm not sure if I should talk to him, or just let him come to me and when he tries to whoop my ass, take him out. I'm pretty skilled in fighting and I know I could beat him up, I just don't want to resolve this with violence. She is one of my good friends, I don't want to mess her relationship up either. I'm not sure how to handle this situation. Any ideas?

I would not classify what you have described as an action done by a GOOD FRIEND
shes a bitch
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by Kensai
Uh... tell him the truth? Failing that, I suggest an elaborate plot to get her to kiss you again, only this time you're filming it. Bonus points if you can make her break into tears, then get radiohead to come by and tell her she's a crybaby.

good plan...end thread/
Too cool for a signature.
Challenge him to a Guitar Hero duel.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Blatantly tell him the truth, why you trying to protect the bitch?
Both of you need to make sure u have nothin more to do with her!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Challenge him to a Guitar Hero duel.

I agree with this.

And if there's a tie, settle it with a good ol' fashion Yu-Gi-Oh duel.
Kip Dynamite also thought he was a skilled fighter. I go with, kick HER ass and drive to the desert and leave her ass out there. Then tell your friend that she was trying to take advantage of you, so you killed her. For his own good.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by Footzyrama
Blatantly tell him the truth, why you trying to protect the bitch?
Both of you need to make sure u have nothin more to do with her!

I completely agree. If you guys feel lonely after ditching her, you always have each other
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Did he actually say "Im gonna kick ur ass" or are you just assuming it?
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Try explaining it first, if he don't believe you then get him in some kind of unbreakable hold, proceed to explain to him again and say you don't want to hurt him. Failing that........well, you are Bruce Lee, he is everyone Bruce Lee ever fought if you catch my drift.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by Kensai

and make her eat her parents.
Hmmm, I have never heard of a friend that would intentionally set you up for an asswhooping?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Sw00t
Did he actually say "Im gonna kick ur ass" or are you just assuming it?

Yeah, nowhere in his story does it say the guy actually threatened him.
tell him the truth. don't screw up stuff with him cuz of a dumb broad. she sounds like a *****, and she was probably drunk..if she did it with you she's probably done it before to others. explain it to him. if he's too stupid to look past his dumb girlfriend you might just have to whoop his ass.

bros before hos.

unless action is involved. kissing isn't enough. go for gold.
Or you could start up a conversation about pokemon. Any argument or disagreement amongst people can be settled if you bring up pokemon.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Kill them both.

Or just her. There arent enough trees to produce the amount of oxygen people like that waste every day by breathing.

And anyone who communicates with their partner or significant other via texting is automatically a bitch.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Kill them both.

Or just her. There arent enough trees to produce the amount of oxygen people like that waste every day by breathing.

And anyone who communicates with their partner or significant other via texting is automatically a bitch.

Rofl, that tree burn was nice, I think I'm going to have to steal that one.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Chicks = TROUBLE
Say for instance someone raped a virgin.
Can they also be charged for theft?
Hmm let me ask a question, were either of you drunk? Also, shes a complete bitch, however if the guy hasnt tried to kick your ass yet, maybe she didnt actually text him, she just pretended...although I dont know why anyone would do that.

If all else fails, an hero.
i'd say the only way is to have sex with her
but only if she is fat
because having sex with fat chicks is great
EVERYTHING IS A HOLE

...wait, where am i?
yeah you should just talk to the man

Men should be able to listen and see threw the lies of the woman.

Any real man would understand.

if not,

just kill them both.

you really should just torture them both with a blow tortch
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Page 1 of 2