Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
nay
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
You don't remember how in the Power Plant, you could pick up what looked to be a Poke- ball but was really an Electrode?

n00b.
I'm still ****in' confused
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
You don't remember how in the Power Plant, you could pick up what looked to be a Poke- ball but was really an Electrode?

n00b.

I remember you'd attack it with water and pwn it. And I remember my dad making fun of me for playing pokemon. Then I put a pokemon tattoo on his back while he was suntanning at the beach, taught him what's what.
Quote by farcry
I remember you'd attack it with water and pwn it. And I remember my dad making fun of me for playing pokemon. Then I put a pokemon tattoo on his back while he was suntanning at the beach, taught him what's what.

How did you get him to stay still while you went through the process of giving him a tattoo?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

n00b.

I feckin' hated that! I'd always forgot my waters and get pwned up the ass by their ability to an hero explosively.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by NobNob
How did you get him to stay still while you went through the process of giving him a tattoo?

he was sleeping. Every single time he'd fall asleep, we'd tell him he'd get burned. He'd ignore us and get burned. So he had a red back with a yellow pikachu. No one told him either.
Quote by farcry

Electricity > Water
I don't get how water attacking electric would work
Pretty sure its weak to Ground/fighting-type. Manly pokemon like Golem
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.