I have the fish and chips EQ and I was wondering if its possible to mod so that it is always on? I use it in the FX loop of my Traynor, but I think I will be putting it on my board for when I plug into the Blackheart.

Thing is I dont like stepping on it because its plastic and I am kinda paranoid about breaking it.... But I would like it to turn on automatically when I power on my board.

Any suggestions?
The easiest way to do this would be to remove the switch and just wire the inputs and outputs directly to the board. It would then turn on when a guitar cable is plugged into the input.
Quote by XgamerGt04
The easiest way to do this would be to remove the switch and just wire the inputs and outputs directly to the board. It would then turn on when a guitar cable is plugged into the input.

Definitely the easiest way.

However, if all you're worrying over is breaking the enclosure, you could rehouse it. But I would do as he says and remove the switch.
But rehousing is fun! I've considered rehousing my Big Muff π just to get the jacks lined up better with my other pedals to make a cleaner looking pedalboard (plus, the π jacks are rubbish- might change them altogether). If you're gonna crack it open anyways, you might as well look around for a cheap, durable useless box that you can use for your pedal. All you need is the aforementioned whatever-box, a small metal drill, a tapered metal reamer and some emery cloth.
Hmmm thanks fo rthe input so far...

I have the Fish N CHips by Danelctro... WHere would I find an enclosure that it fits in and the sliders work for it? Because that WOULD be kinda fun...

If I take a pic of the inside and post it tomorrow would someone be able to tel me which wires go where?
I think you would have to cut out the notches for the sliders yourself, which shouldn't be that bad, the enclosure shouldn't cost more than 5-8 dollars as well.

If anyone does this, post pics. my curiosity is now excited by the prospects of this, as I've always hated the danelectro pedals for their housing.