On friday i was in my school library walking around when i saw an old teacher of mine. i was wereing my black flag t-shirt and my teacher was like "BLACK FLAG, i saw them!" and i didnt believe her. So i went to the bathroom and just blew the whole remark off. And then when i was back in there i went up to ask her about it and she jsut schoked me. She was like " Yeah i saw them back in the 80's in boston. Henry Rollins was insane, and the whole band has a great onstage perfromance. They started playing six pack and the place went nuts! And then there was a kid on the rafters and Rollins grabbed him and knocked him down and punched him. I also saw the circle jerks." there were some others but i forgot. So anyways i was amazed cuz like i never puictured her liking harcore music nevermind ever going to a show. i just thought that i needed to share this.
yea teachers can suprise ya. We were visiting this school for quiz team and this math room had all these henry rollins posters and quotes on the door. it was pretty funny.
my gym teacher loves metal. whenever he sees me with my metallica shirts he goes on about how my generation never saw the real metallica and i feel like **** =(
my english teacher's phone went off in class once, her ringtone was The Clash
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Not hardcore related, but at my first job at Tesco's my interview consisted of talking about video games and 90s British drug culture. I now have my old boss on both Xbox Live and Steam and he's awesome at Call of Duty 4.
yeah i did not picture her ever liking hardcore music, ever! never mind like go to shows, im still shocked!
yeah one of my teachers told us back in the day, him and his friends wore leather jackets and wrote black flag on the back.
And old guidance counselor in my school played bass for the NYHC band Overthrow.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
omg its a hardcore dude in a non-hardcore place!
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Not hardcore, but my English teacher likes Mastodon. When we were reading Moby Dick in his class he would play Mastodon's Leviathan album in the background as we read.

It was pure win.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
One of the science teachers at my school is a total metalhead but looks the opposite, if you go past his office at lunch you can hear Arch Enemy.
Also the librarian at my school really likes metal and some old school hardcore, she enjoys giving funny looks to people wearing metallica shirts and the like.
Quote by Thebiz
Not hardcore, but my English teacher likes Mastodon. When we were reading Moby Dick in his class he would play Mastodon's Leviathan album in the background as we read.

It was pure win.

punk rock teachers aren't anything new, but this is...
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
This isn't really hardcore related, but a couple of weeks ago I saw a guy break his finger.
Quote by hardcorestevo
WTF!!! B for my V is not hardcore. a real hardcore band is when there is nobody trying to get to the front the whole thing is a ****ing mosh pit
SUICIDE SILENCE!!
BMTH!!!
IKTPK!!!!
Hello!?!?!?!
Quote by PhobiXa
One of the science teachers at my school is a total metalhead but looks the opposite, if you go past his office at lunch you can hear Arch Enemy.

I think I've heard about that dude from Ed or Nick or someone
Quote by Thebiz

It was pure win.

.......you have got to be kidding me....
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Quote by Paracetamol
This isn't really hardcore related, but a couple of weeks ago I saw a guy break his finger.

Does anyone actually care?
Hmm.
Quote by shenanigans
.......you have got to be kidding me....

Nope. Super-serial .

It might be because Mastodon originated from around where I lived before they moved to Atlanta. I'm not sure.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I once came into my Government teacher's room when he didn't have a class to get some extra help and he was watching a black metal documentary.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by Craigo
Not hardcore, but the longest living land mammal is actually the Turtle.

turtles are reptiles, i could be wrong, but i believe what u mean is the tortoise.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Quote by Craigo
Not hardcore, but the longest living land mammal is actually the Turtle.

Quote by bloodstained
turtles are reptiles, i could be wrong, but i believe what u mean is the tortoise.

Manbearpig.

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
My geography teacher in grade 9 was in to Black Flag as well. He saw me wearing an Alkaline trio wrist band, and he's like "oh, are they anything like Black Flag?"

huh
Quote by rage__against10
my english teacher likes cielen dion. and spice girls.

**** it makes me mad.

the only similer experiance i had was one for a relegion project i had, i showsed the class renegades of funk by RATM, and my teacer said he used to like them a while back.
meh.

Your English makes Buddah cry.
Quote by Thebiz

It was pure win.
that's ****ing awesome. Pure win indeed.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Quote by bloodstained

tortoises are also reptiles
The only massive difference between tortoises and turtles is turtles are adpated to the water. Both are reptiles.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by rage__against10
'she'
SHE likes celiene dion and spice girls.

holy ****. Reading comprehension, get into it.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Theres this science teacher at my school that has his own office away from classrooms so I always go in there during off time and the other day he was blasting Slayer. He told me he saw them at a club a while back and got all excited telling the story (just like most Slayer fans would).

He proceeded to tell me a story about a fat guy that went to crowd surf but got engulfed by the crowd, never to be seen again. =]