Yes. Yes, search bar. He'd be an even better character than Towelie. He could wear one of those Safari hats.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by jeremessmore
but the searchbar gave me no results

Then you suck at the game of Search bar, but I was merely commenting that he would be an awesome character.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

like really?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
NEW EPISODE ON WEDNSDAY. boy am i excited
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
i like the old southpark best
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
i hate how nowadays they never show previews of the new episodes until like the day the episode is airing.

^ DER derrrrr!!!

Here he is.
Quote by vintage x metal

He's probably really bad at searching for stuff, though. He doesn't even realize the kids are behind him.
Quote by vintage x metal

yea, and he'll be constantly getting high. he'll keep forgetting what they wanted him to search for right before he does it.
it's cocaine, just look at how crazy hyper he looks.

he'll look around everywhere all crazy like, trying to search for stuff.
Quote by rage6945
NEW EPISODE ON WEDNSDAY. boy am i excited

eh, the new episodes as of lately are either a hit or a miss. I'm still excited though.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by drakenshadow
eh, the new episodes as of lately are either a hit or a miss. I'm still excited though.

Quit derailing the thread.

Anyway, he can't be addicted to drugs, that's a rip off of Towelie. If anything, he should have multiple personalities. When he's got the other personality, he's more interested in doing stuff that's been done before. Like.. the episode with Butters copying the Simpsons.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by frankv
Garisson's a dude again! Great episode.

"But my wife has had cervical cancer!"

"Well guess what, she's a dude faggot."

This is really the first episode of the new season that has actually made me laugh.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Oh come on, Major Boobage was epically hilarious.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by josh999x
I found this very funny.

Going down the river on a raft with a black guy :-x

Thats Huckleberry fin dumb ass
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Major Boobage is the best of this series so far, probably my favourite ep ever come to think of it. Eek! A Penis is the 2nd best of this series though, Cartman as a Mexican teacher was awesome.

"How do I reach zeez keeeeedz?"
Belichek gathered his football players and said lets win this one for real.... just this one time lets not cheat.... you know what happened? they lost
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"