(Besides Motherload, that is...)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/SeanCooper/boxhead-2play-rooms

AAAAH I CAN'T STOP

I've gotten to level 25 or so with almost all of the upgrades... So, much, fun. Once you get fake walls, mines, and barrels, it's easy, all you have to do is force all of them through one spot with the fake walls, and put a mine in that spot. Surrounding the mine in a large circle, you place a bunch of barrels, then you run to the other side and do the same (this is assuming you play on Big Boxy, which I think is the best map...).

Anyways, once you've done that, you return to the other side again, and unload with your shotgun. There's a bunch of methods for easy kills.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by JordantheAxe
that game sucks

+1
not even my retarded cousin thinks that game is fun
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Conkers Bad Fur Day

I can play that game over and over and its still awesomely addictive
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Hahaha dude I remember Motherload. My friend and I stayed up all night one time playing that game. It was actually pretty sad.
i was addicted to Runescape for two year. then i got beat up and school, now im the kid beating up the kids who play runescape
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
That's the damn hottest rabbit i have ever seen.

I hear that
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
can you play this online in 2 player?
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.
boxhead is awesome, i dont know what you guys are talking about. Cluster grenades +spam throw grenades = explosive fun!
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards