Page 1 of 2
OKay so i have this huge huge project that counts for like all of my grade. And i just started tonight, and it's due tomorrow. CRAP!!!! i'll post if i actually finish it (ya right)

share all ur last minute expieriences

EDIT - YES I FINISHED AT LIKE 2 IN THE MORNING YAY!
Last edited by Squabblism at Mar 10, 2008,
howzabout you stop making threads and go do your project.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Maybe we can help you. What do you have to do?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I myself am finishing up a rather large math project due tuesday. It's all good though, it was pretty easy AND I connected it to the flying V. Awwwwwwww yeah.
I had a 50 page business studies coursework when I was in year 11. I had been given like 2 years to do it, and I did it all with a week to go. I got 62 out of 62. Woo A*.
I have a sociology paper due tomorrow.

Thank god sociology is the easiest course in the world... Now to find out wtf its about...
Real eyes realise real lies.
and yet you spend your time in the pit. you, my friend, have strange study habbits
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
You dont deserve to pass. seriously. If you were a good student you would have started ASAP instead of wasting hours in the pit. get off of UG now and go do your f*cking project.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
I have a (at least) 6 page history paper due tomorrow. It's on American Reconstruction following the Civil War. I haven't started it
I'll have to stay up until like 2:00 am to finish it, but I'll probably end up getting 100% because that's always what happens when I put stuff off until the last minute
I do this a lot...all nighters are not fun.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Hell, I've done entire 5 page essays in school ON THE DAY IT WAS DUE and gotten an A+, you should be alright.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
i got a project due tomorrow 2 that am doing to night
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Flying Couch
There's no better way to do a project, man.

agreed
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

....It's march break.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Thankfully I'm not procrastinating in laughing at you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Pat_s1t
i have a speech due tomorrow worth 10% of my english mark. havent started yet...

Whats it about?
i have a social studies project due last friday that i haven't started yet
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
I once wrote an eight page paper the night before it was due.

I got an A.

Regardless, don't do that. I was up until 4am.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by Pat_s1t
i have a speech due tomorrow worth 10% of my english mark. havent started yet...

Well might I suggest starting?
I have Probability (doing it right now) and Modern geometry homework, and I have 3 tests this week and I haven't studied.
every single piece of work i have done this year at uni has been finished early.
I got into writing papers at the last minute in a couple of classes during grad school. I did fine but man those all nighters take the p!ss out of you after a couple of months. I literally did nothing for like a week after the winter semester of 2003; just f'en brutal. Doing things at the last minute is not a good idea, as it messes with your stress level and the work you put out is generally inferior to what you would do with more time. I never bought into people who say they do better work at the last minute.
I do that all the time.
I think I have done one long term project done before the day it's due.
Yea, I've got 5 projects to do.
One's due at the end of this week.
Two are due next week.
One's due in about 3 months.
And the other involves photoshopping an ancient artwork to bring in into modern times
Work likes to get a project and sit on it until the last minute. Then they'll come down and tell me "oh the commander wanted this project done 2 days ago."

It's crap when the project is something like submitting a troop up for a high level award. That happened to my boss...
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
you had a massive assignment due tomorrow, that you hadn't started until now. Now, what the hell were you doing in the Pit?
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
in 8th grade they give us a science project to work on throughout the year (usually spending some class time on it too) well i managed to BS my way through the class work and not accomplish anything but made the teacher think i did. anyway 2 days before it's due i finally get around to starting it and i ended up getting a perfect score on it. it sucks cramming 3 months worth of work into 2 days but when it ends up being one of the better projects in the class it makes it worth it.
I've been sitting on a ****ing computer chair for 3 hours now, and have one hour 'til loads of math homework is to be done.

I was gonna start 2-5 hours ago, but everything snowballed when I found youtube :C
Page 1 of 2