I need amp for practising and small gigs. Give me your advice for these amps
Vox ad50vt
Behringer lx210 or lx112
Peavey Bandit 112
Randall RG75DG3
Hughes and Kettner WARP 7

I think you will help me
what is your budget? what kind of music do you play?
EDIT: beaten to it
ummm....none? Id get a Crate v16 if you have a PA to hook it up to. Or, if you can find one, a Peavey Classic 30. My local Guitar Center has one for only $400, which i think im gonna pick up.
Go to a store and try them out?
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
This is gonna sound like I'm a spokes person, bu fi you play metal or hard rock, I'd buy a Marshall. Well, I alreay did, but thas because it major tits. the 8100 does damn near everything.

EDIT: Oh yea, and you can only get it on ebay, cause it's been discontinued since 1997. It goes anywhere from 250 to 350. Its worth it.
Last edited by JagStang5246 at Mar 9, 2008,
Out of the ones listed you can't go wrong with Hughes and kettner. To be honest when you have to go cheap as far as amps crate never disappoints. if you get a nice brand at a $400 value chances are it sucks...If you get a brand known for making cheap amps and get the expensive out of those it will prob. be better. Anyways I like crate they are pretty reliable(at their really low prices)
In my conutry Macedonia has only a few good stores and amps are more expesive than amps on the internet. Mostly our shops work with order and I can't try amps. Thats the reason why I want your advice. Its so stupid to live in small and weak country. :S
I was reading reviews for vox ad50vt and people say that vox isn't for metal. Can I play metal with this amp without any external effects?
Quote by Nailgun
goto costco.com and give there tube amp a look.

AHAHA!

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11230854&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US&s=1
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
^ never heard of that amp, is it good? For what style is that amp good for? Can it handle pedal well?

No idea what amp is that lol
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Quote by angeldef
^ never heard of that amp, is it good? For what style is that amp good for? Can it handle pedal well?

No idea what amp is that lol

I have never heard of it either. I just think it is funny that costco has a tube amp...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by leadg
Out of the ones listed you can't go wrong with Hughes and kettner. To be honest when you have to go cheap as far as amps crate never disappoints. if you get a nice brand at a $400 value chances are it sucks...If you get a brand known for making cheap amps and get the expensive out of those it will prob. be better. Anyways I like crate they are pretty reliable(at their really low prices)

Huge. Fail. I really dont even want to talk about how huge of a fail that statement was.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
of that list id have to say go with the bandit

but like a poster above said, check out the b52 at series

great for metal and they have a nice low price point
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.