So tonight i went to see the WWRY Musical in toronto, and thought it was awesome, and showed off some great talent, and to me proved that at least a few people remember the old ways, and still appreciate classic rock. anyone here go out and see it? what did you think of it?
I haven't even heard of it, but I'm going to have to go and find a place to watch it based on that title alone.
My friend bought tickets to bring a girl to the show on a date, but he ended up being screwed over. She went away on that day, and his parents ended up going.

He posts here frequently, so he's going to fap me. Am I saying that right?
Quote by Flying Couch
I haven't even heard of it, but I'm going to have to go and find a place to watch it based on that title alone.

basically, its a musical based on Queen's greatest hits. if you like queen, you'll like WWRY. i hate musicals, i basically just went there to listen to Queen music played VERY loud, but the actual show itself was very good to.
Quote by pitseleh
My friend bought tickets to bring a girl to the show on a date, but he ended up being screwed over. She went away on that day, and his parents ended up going.

He posts here frequently, so he's going to fap me. Am I saying that right?

Its-a-me

yes, LOL at me. It didn't work out. But seriously, **** you Ben.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman