so im thinking about what my next amp is going to be, initially i was thinking about going with a carvin v3. when i played it it sounded great and the versatility is a huge factor for me. but then i saw the mesa lonestar and its cleans were so unbelievable i started reconsidering the v3,then i heard the mesa stiletto and it sounds amazing, good cleans/ marshally crunch.

now im in a bind. does anyone have experience with these two mesas. any recommendations?
If versatility is a huge factor for you, check out the Mark IV. I don't play any metal and it's been my main amp for about 10 years. The Stiletto and Lonestar are also excellent in their own rights, although I'd have to say the Stiletto wins in the versatility dept.
Hi, I'm Peter
The Road King can really do a lot besides metal. Even though it does it quite well...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
i really don't have the money for a road king. the stiletto and lonestar come up to just about over $1000 used. thats my limit.

although road kings are phenomenal.
mark IV?
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Non-metal!? What is this, ultimate-acousticguitar.com?

SIGGED! lol
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
^ haha, nice. i mean i love to riff out some slayer, pantera, lamb of god. but i am primarily looking for a warm, gritty, shimmery clean tone.