im in the market for a new amp, and recently i came upon this company which seems to be really good. does anyone have any experience with these? are they any good/worth the money/loud?

also does anyone know where i could find one of there catalogs or something?
My local guy where I buy all my stuff is the largest Goodsell dealer in the world.

he is called Atlanta Discount Music. The Manager knows Richard Goodsell personally...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
My local guy where I buy all my stuff is the largest Goodsell dealer in the world.

he is called Atlanta Discount Music. The Manager knows Richard Goodsell personally...

have you ever tested any of them out?
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
have you ever tested any of them out?

Actually, I haven't. But, I certainly can if you want me to. What models?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude

any of the super17 heads or tweed combos if possible. thanks in advance bro.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
any of the super17 heads or tweed combos if possible. thanks in advance bro.

Yeah, NP. It might be a while until I can get down to his shop. BTW, what kind of tone are you looking for with what kind of guitar?
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude

i think he's after the girl in the bikini who's modelling the amps...

>_>
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i think he's after the girl in the bikini who's modelling the amps...

>_>

aren't we all? the quality of the amps just happens to be a bonus.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
Yeah, NP. It might be a while until I can get down to his shop. BTW, what kind of tone are you looking for with what kind of guitar?

well right now ive got a Marshall 1959slp with:
- Les Paul Standard
- Epiphone doubleneck
- fender strat
- ESP H400

so currently ive got my very loud and high gain covered

also I have a fender twin reverb reissue so ive got my cleans covered, so im looking to cover that "breakup/blues - crunchy" middle ground tone.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
well right now ive got a Marshall 1959slp with:
- Les Paul Standard
- Epiphone doubleneck
- fender strat
- ESP H400

so currently ive got my very loud and high gain covered

also I have a fender twin reverb reissue so ive got my cleans covered, so im looking to cover that "breakup/blues - crunchy" middle ground tone.

So something along the lines of a cranked fender?
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by FLCLcowdude
So something along the lines of a cranked fender?

somewhat, but a bit less trebly. ive heard some of the clips of the goodsell amps and its pretty much exactly what im looking for. i just need to know what the pick attack response is like.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
aren't we all? the quality of the amps just happens to be a bonus.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?