Hi all, I was just looking at a Guitar Fetish P-90 pickup, and I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from there, and could tell me the general quality of their pickups. If you have a P-90, that would be even better. I'm just looking at these, because they're about the third of the cost of an actual Gibson.

Thanks in advance.
I just recently bought a GFS Power Rails pickup and gave it a rave review here in the forum. The quality is top notch, and the sound is great. I love it and will buy more from them soon.

I've ordered from GFS at least 3 times. I bought some blowout humbuckers, a lot of hardware, and now this GFS Pickup. Every time, I got exactly what they described. I'm a die-hard customer now.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
I just recently bought a GFS Power Rails pickup and gave it a rave review here in the forum. The quality is top notch, and the sound is great. I love it and will buy more from them soon.

I've ordered from GFS at least 3 times. I bought some blowout humbuckers, a lot of hardware, and now this GFS Pickup. Every time, I got exactly what they described. I'm a die-hard customer now.

because of this guys review i bought a power rail bridge pickup. it is amazing and it shipped in about a week so thats not bad.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.