one the first one: sounds good. maybe shorten up the intro, it seemed like it took a long while to get to the action. and while you are going fast around1:12 and on, i say work on that part. most of it sounded good, but some of it sounded a bit akward.

as for the second:awesome intro, maybe lower the pitch a little bit. your guitar sounds a little off. maybe try eqing it or something. after 1:00 i say work on it a little more, just like the first song, it sounds awkward at times.
overall nice job mate

crit? http://youtube.com/watch?v=TXQwcEctWlA
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
im going to say most of the same things here,
first song needs to get to the point earlier. good playing on the guitar solo. i didnt really go for some of the atonal stuff near the beginning, but i liked it anyways. did you have anyproblems keeping a consistent volume during recording, or is that on purpose

second. cool vibe here, the guitar riff is a sludgey though. the pinging part is nice. i didnt really like the constant hissing sound. again, some pretty cool trippy stuff in the solo. id recomend making your atonal, chromatic parts shorter, more as passing notes or a quick build up, rather than whole sections.
good work, not really what i normally listen to but nice.

crit my stuff? if your into electronic stuff with guitar lead try the Exotica link in my sig.