Page 1 of 5
sadly these assholes are there, but the cast majority of our soldiers are honest and good people, these are the exceptions

i support the troops, its not there fault theyre in a bogus war
hopefully not all troops are like that
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
dont generalize... a few assholes does not mean the entire army is like that...

plus it looks fun
Quote by Dante_Diaz
Its sad that America sends the lower class who are under-educated to an un-just war.

STFU, know-nothing.
My God, it's full of stars!
Wow.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
and how do we know those images are legitimate, how do we know they're not fake.
OMG I HAET DEM SO MUCH! DEY R DA ONLI PPL WHO DU DAT 2!

C'mon guys, just because it's only on video that American troops did it, doesn't mean that any other military didn't/doesn't do the same thing. What have these past 2 months been, hate Americans month?
I am so friggin sick of hearing of this crap. There is more important stuff to waste your time over, so GET OVER IT. Atleast take it to another forum.
We're only strays.
Quote by Dreadnought
STFU, know-nothing.

Know nothing? American recruiters admit to targeting the lower class and the less intelligent for the army. Its fact, not only are we in a war that is based on lies, we are being represented in Iraq by those that are poor examples of intelligent none bigoted Americans.
they shouldnt be doing that, but those are just sad examples of the VERY FEW asshole soldiers out there

i say put these douchebags in the past, and have respect for the soldiers that are out there now (and hopefully will be recalled soon)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
OMG I HAET DEM SO MUCH! DEY R DA ONLI PPL WHO DU DAT 2!

C'mon guys, just because it's only on video that American troops did it, doesn't mean that any other military didn't/doesn't do the same thing. What have these past 2 months been, hate Americans month?

Every month is hate Americans month.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I am so friggin sick of hearing of this crap. There is more important stuff to waste your time over, so GET OVER IT. Atleast take it to another forum.

..like?

I have no problem with Americans or their soldiers..but throwing a dog off of a cliff..
I think the videos are either faked or doctored, it's amazing what you can do with camera's and a computer these days.
Quote by Dante_Diaz
Its sad that America sends the lower class who are under-educated to an un-just war.

Thats actually very true. I've been noticing lately the recruiters at my school generally go over towards the kids that are borderline retarded and that live in our ****ty part of town.
Quote by Dante_Diaz
Know nothing? American recruiters admit to targeting the lower class and the less intelligent for the army. Its fact, not only are we in a war that is based on lies, we are being represented in Iraq by those that are poor examples of intelligent none bigoted Americans.

You do know that you have to pass a test to get into the army, right? You have to score high enough on the ASVAB to qualify for different jobs. Who recruiters talk to and who gets put in the military are two very different things.

You cannot have felonies on your record, nor a significant amount of misdemeanors.

You're only thinking of the infantry. Do a little bit more research.
I thought the chanting thing was pretty funny. Sorry.

The water taunting was sick. As was everything else. Awful.

edit: The puppy.................
Who dat?
I hope those motherfckers get killed. There aren't even words to describe the hatred I have for the last part.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I can't even watch that ****....too long. I didn't have much respect for most of the military in the first place, not because they are in the military but because it is primarily made up of the asshole jocks I went to highschool with...
Quote by Dante_Diaz

Yeah...I took the Army/Navy test, and it was so incredibly easy. I was so disappointed.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Yeah...I took the Army/Navy test, and it was so incredibly easy. I was so disappointed.

There is no Army/Navy test. You either took the ASVAB, or nothing.
Quote by Dreadnought
You do know that you have to pass a test to get into the army, right? You have to score high enough on the ASVAB to qualify for different jobs. Who recruiters talk to and who gets put in the military are two very different things.

You cannot have felonies on your record, nor a significant amount of misdemeanors.

You're only thinking of the infantry. Do a little bit more research.

I didn't take the test personaly but I do know some people that did and passed it. I can safely say that if these people that I know that have passed it can pass it then so could a dried out sack of ****....
Quote by Draken
I think the videos are either faked or doctored, it's amazing what you can do with camera's and a computer these days.

That may be stretching it a bit. I think they're legitimate. People do crazy things when they're in the middle of a war in a foreign land surrounded by people that could kill them. That doesn't excuse the sick behavior though.
Quote by Dreadnought
Every month is hate Americans month.

AMERICA!
**** YEAH!
this is almost as stupid as UCLU banning the military from the union and its events because of the iraq war, why not just ban politicians they sent those men over there.
There's idiots in every profession, I'm sure that their identitys will befound out and they'll get some sort of reprecussions.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by david_highland
I didn't take the test personaly but I do know some people that did and passed it. I can safely say that if these people that I know that have passed it can pass it then so could a dried out sack of ****....

Thank you. Its amazingly easy. The US recruiting system is so corrupt.
I hate to say but those people are going to hell.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Quote by Dante_Diaz
Thank you. Its amazingly easy. The US recruiting system is so corrupt.

Yeah you really know a lot about it

List for me the checks performed on potential recruits.
The military is full of idiots, especially the American military. Had that been any other country's soldiers doing those things, they would be tried as war criminals. I'm glad to live in Canada. We've not had anything to do with the war in Iraq.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation
The military is full of idiots, especially the American military. Had that been any other country's soldiers doing those things, they would be tried as war criminals. I'm glad to live in Canada. We've not had anything to do with the war in Iraq.

all soldiers no matter what country they are from have the select few that are just complete assholes, the American ones just get more publicity because we are currently in a massively failed, and useless war

hating america is the new black
Oh no. I think I just lost respect for the people who give their lives to keep me safe at night.
Quote by nt1440
hating america is the new black
I think that is a very good way to put it.
Page 1 of 5