I know these have prob been asked a million times but I have no idea where to put the tone knobs at. I want like a punkrock/pop punk sound. Like older pop punk not this fall out boy good charlotte crap. Amp is peavy rage 158.
If you're talking '77 punk, then low bass, middley treble, mostly mids and some overdrive, but not too much.
If not, I dunno.
Im talking bout like blink 182 and other such bands. Fenix Tx, millencollin