You know, when your dreaming and then relize your dreaming so you can take control of it. Has anyone ever had one?
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Searchbar. There's a huge thread on this already.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Did you just watch "Human Body" by any chance?
My Gear:
ESP RV-398 AL
ESP LTD EX-400
Ibanez SA-120
Peavy 6505 plus head
Marshall 1960B cab 4x12
Crate Powerblock
Crate 4x12 slant cab
Marshall MG 30 DFX
QSC 2450 power amplifier
Yamaha MG166FX Mixer
Electro-Voice Eliminator dual 15 x2
I wish....................................................that you had used the search bar.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Yeah there's already a thread on this.

But to make myself a little less douchbaggy then the others, I've had one lucid dream in my life. I realized I was dreaming like just a few minutes before I woke up, and I spent the rest of the dream throwing fireballs at random people.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
Yeah there's already a thread on this.

But to make myself a little less douchbaggy then the others, I've had one lucid dream in my life. I realized I was dreaming like just a few minutes before I woke up, and I spent the rest of the dream throwing fireballs at random people.

HAHAHA

that must of been a madd dream man!! haha wish i had dreams like that. all i have is dreams of doing hot chicks
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****