I had another thread about this, but it was broader and is pretty much a dead thread... So here's a new one.

I'm tryin to replace the fuse on my Peavey VK212, I think the blown fuse is the problem. It's got a ceramic fuse so I can't see through it, but I brought it somewhere and they checked it and said it was blown.

Here's the thing, the fuse I took out is a ceramic 5a/250v fuse. I don't know exactly what type it is or anything. But I've gone around to many places and I haven't found this fuse yet, they have them but in ceramic it's always 10a or more, or else it's a glass tube instead of ceramic.

So here's my question, can I replace a ceramic fuse with a glass one? Does someone know somewhere I could buy this fuse? Is this even the right fuse for my amp? All the threads I've read, everyone just went out and bought a fuse, but yet I can't freakin find one. Haha. Thanks.
Guitars
· Ibanez PF · Washburn WG-248 · Ibanez S520Ex
· Ibanez BTB455
· Schecter Studio 5
Amp & Accessories
· Peavey Valveking 212
· Carvin BX1200
· · TraceElliot 1028H
· · Custom 1x15 Eminence

· · Carvin BRX4.10
why don't you contact peavey?
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Quote by dantiberian
why don't you contact peavey?

I'll try, but today was sunday and they're closed. Haha.
Guitars
· Ibanez PF · Washburn WG-248 · Ibanez S520Ex
· Ibanez BTB455
· Schecter Studio 5
Amp & Accessories
· Peavey Valveking 212
· Carvin BX1200
· · TraceElliot 1028H
· · Custom 1x15 Eminence

· · Carvin BRX4.10