I've been searching for months for a replacement neck for my boyfriend's poor guitar that some kids accidentally broke. Like my boyfriend, I've looked all over the Net to no avail. I've seen a few pop up on Ebay, but they've either had one of the widow fangs broken off and/or asked for a ridiculous amount of money for it. I'd like to get a new neck for my boyfriend's guitar as a surprise so that it will no longer be sitting in the corner gathering dust---plus he could use an extra guitar when his band starts playing shows again here in a few months.

I'm searching specifically for a neck for the red acrylic Warlock with the widow headstock (obviously the widow headstock being red acrylic itself), 24 fret, NO BREAKS OR CRACKS. Here's a link to an example that I found:

http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar.php?ID=427

I'd be somewhat willing to pay $350 for it at the most (this includes shipping), but it would be much easier on a college student such as myself to pay $300 or less. I'd prefer to use Paypal as my method of payment. Only serious, honest, trustworthy inquiries, please. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!:3
Woman on the internet, i don't think so.

but seriously, just go buy a wooden neck and paint it red. Or use that $350, get a big chunk of plastic, give the neck dimensions to a luthier and viola, you have a new neck.

as for finding a big chunk of clear red plastic, dont ask me
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
i know a guy whos selling a warlock for cheat, maybe u could buy that get the neck off of it
Weren't the necks on the Acrylic Warlocks Satin coated wood?
Couldn't you just slap on a regular Warlock neck, like off a Bronze or something?
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
She obviously wants the real deal.

It's going to be near impossible to find one. Your best bet is to find a place that will make one for you. You would have to give them specs, or maybe just the old neck so they can make a copy of it.