so im in the market for a new guitar. I already have a Ibanez Artcore AM100, that im very pleased with. But I wanna get a new one to play with. Since this is a big community i figured theres a chance some of you might have some of these guitars and i wanted to get input in which is most versatile or just better than the other.
Ibanez RG321 Electric Guitar
Epiphone LP-100 Electric Guitar
ESP LTD MH-103 Quilted Maple Electric Guitar this one is for sale from 309.00 to 259 at music123. let me know what you think
Quote by RandyRhoads2
Stay away from the LP 100

whats wrong with it, Iv seen good reviews on it?
Last edited by TOILETHERO at Mar 9, 2008,
ibanez S series maybe?
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
Ibanez S = good ZR trem that the RG doesn't have, so look that direction unless you have a huge budget. Most LFR are not great to say the least.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Quote by SQHero
Ibanez S = good ZR trem that the RG doesn't have, so look that direction unless you have a huge budget. Most LFR are not great to say the least.

thats true. Either that or maybe a Jackson Dinky and swap out with an OFR.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
Quote by SQHero

actually i really don't care much for the trem, i had a guitar that had a trem and really didn't use it. whats LFR?
The ESP takes the cake, bro
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
honestly today i went to Guitar center and i was going to buy a squier tele just to play around with, then i saw the squier strat nice color, so i bought came home with it(forgive me guitar gods as i have sinned lol) played it on my crappy amp, sounded great, i sat it down went to eat plugged it back it gave me a horrible sound, the treble and tone where gone completely called GC told them what happend so i decided that i would rather pay a few more bucks and get a better guitar, thus me comping down on these 3 brands.
instead of making a new thread i figured i would just use this one... After much thought and research i came to my decision that instead of buying another guitar that i would get a better amp, i have now a Alesis 60W amp which is okay but not great. I have looked at some amps and i was wondering if i could get some input on a few and some recommendations.
Rocktron V160R Vendetta (is this brand good?)
Line 6 Spider III 120
Ibanez TBX150R Tone Blaster
Fender Frontman 212R 100W
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Crate FlexWave Series FW120

I play different styles of music so i want something that is versatile. My Budget would be 500 tops.
Vendetta is nice, but you do not need the 160 version. Valvetronix is expensive enough that you can get a Valveking for the near price range. Again, 100W SS is foolish IMO. If you play privately or gig just with friends then 50w should be more than enough. My Rocktron gives nice sound with my pedal in case you want to know the brand is good or not.

Get a tube amp! I suggest Valveking 112 or the Epi Blues Custom, depending on your style.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
ibanez rg321 with pup swap and a valvetronix, 30w will be plenty.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer