I got a Fender G Dec Junior for my AMP

and im debating on what i should get for guitar wise im looking into but i definitly want a les paul

1956 epiphone les paul gold top

im looking to play alot of Guns and roses and stuff

SO what do you think
get a better amp
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
get a better amp
why it sounds great to me with a lotf a looping and effects?
fenders aren't the best gnr amps and I'm not sure if thats a tube amp or not
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Quote by CJRocker
IF you like the amp, get a new guitar first.
i am

OK GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

like i said before im gonna be playing alot of GnR soo please tell me a good epiphone for like good deep sound
How much do you want to spend on the Epi, cause I could just stand here and tell you to go get an Elitist and this is over. If you can't afford an Elitist then that is a useless suggestion. We need more info (aka a budget)
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
It's not a bad amp for a beginner. It's got enough gadgets and sounds in it to keep someone who might give up the guitar out of boredom interested. It isn't the best sounding amp, nor is it the worst, but if you use the built in backing tracks often you'll get good a lot faster than someone who isn't using that or jamming with other musicians.

As for the guitar, I haven't played it so take what I say with a grain of salt, but for the sound you're after the P90s might not be the way you wanna go. They are a lot fatter than Fender single coils, but still not a good set of humbuckers.

I would probably go with this:

epiphone std.

If it's in your budget the Epiphone customs are awesome guitars.

$650, but worth it.
maybe that slash model would work for G'N'R haha Idk I haven't been to music stores in a while
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Quote by Mwoit
Ibanez SZ320 / SZ520? (Or SZR...)

he said a les paul dude no an ibanez sz haha
Quote by nasstyman