Im looking for both a strat and a tele. I have lots of guitars to trade but they are more focused towards rock and metal.

-Im only looking for fender or G and L
-Not looking for highend stuff, but not looking for squiers.(better mim's or lesser mia's)
-looking to trade not buy

let me know.

thanks,
joe
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
would an ibanez make the cut?
and what guitars are for trade?
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
no.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
what guitars do you have?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
im thinking of putting up my black fender 1972 telecaster deluxe *MIM* and was looking for a 3 tone sunburst american strat with maple neck.
lots of stuff. schecter c1-elite, Ibanez rg350dx, ibanez rgt42, Ibanez rg350ex, Ibanez s540bmav, fernandes revolver, lawsuit Electra Lespaul, a few washburn superstrats, a dean dime razor back v, some ibanez basses, an ibanez rvx220dx, bcrich Ironbird, Ibanez Talman artcore, a squier 51, a dillion 7 string, a dean 7 string, guitar bodies and necks, etc etc
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
first of all +1 for the dillion no one seems to know who they are, but they make great guitars.

second. what color is the schecter.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
amber quilt top
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head