Poll: Are muscles on a guy hot?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are muscles on a guy hot?
Yes
36 30%
No
14 11%
Depends on the guy
46 38%
No preference
26 21%
Voters: 122.
Page 1 of 3
Are muscles on a guy hot?
I don't mean huge rippling things but like...toned muscles.

Just out of curiosity more than anything
Tim
Quote by Ichikurosaki
they dont care aslong as you have a penis

+1
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
Quote by Dirge Humani
Very.

Next question.

Why is the sky blue?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Why is the sky blue?

Refraction of the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum, 400-800 nanometers I believe?, through hydrogen atoms.
most def. always. but guys are hot even if they dont have much muscles.. lanky guys are hot and buffed out ones are equally as hot! doesnt matter, really.
I <3 Rock Mushik
Quote by _Tim_
Refraction of the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum, 400-800 nanometers I believe?, through hydrogen atoms.

+1
<_<
>_>

are chubby guys hot?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by deviousducky
most def. always. but guys are hot even if they dont have much muscles.. lanky guys are hot and buffed out ones are equally as hot! doesnt matter, really.

that made absolutely no sense. self-contradiction
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
<_<
>_>

are chubby guys hot?

Yeah, sometimes. Depends on the guy.
Are chubby girls hot? >_>
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
<_<
>_>

are chubby guys hot?

fat people deserve to die
painfully

sike (but it's kinda true)
Quote by 06CardsChamps

You're bad at english.
Quote by 06CardsChamps

yah sorry i tend not to make sense to other people most of the time. but i make sense in my brain. i lack in the explaining myself area
I <3 Rock Mushik
Quote by t3gan

most deffinatly NOT
thats like saying, is a girl with blonde hair and a pretty face attractive. obviously. you dont need huge tits or a massive ass ( = huge dick and balls to girls) to be attractive.
it all comes down to a matter of personal preference
there are girls I find extremely attractive that my friends don't agree on and they've all got their own weird tastes too
the world's not as shallow as the media portrays it
Quote by rebelmidget

the world's not as shallow as the media portrays it

Some of it really is.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
NO!

well, rarely.

Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan

Like you said, it all depends on the girl. I've seen plenty of chubby girls that I was attracted too. I've seen girls who weren't chubby at all and didn't find them attractive.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I wanna take this moment to point out that i've pretty much been taking the piss this whole time.
I'm not a negative person at all. infact, i love everyone, regardless of race, size, or gender.
Quote by t3gan
Some of it really is.

yeah. but people as a whole, when you get past all the bull****, tend to be good.
a lot of guys would rather have a cute girl who's really cool and fun to be around than a hottie with a terrible personality. and I think it's pretty much the same for girls
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I wanna take this moment to point out that i've pretty much been taking the piss this whole time.
I'm not a negative person at all. infact, i love everyone, regardless of race, size, or gender.

haha XD
Quote by rebelmidget
yeah. but people as a whole, when you get past all the bull****, tend to be good.
a lot of guys would rather have a cute girl who's really cool and fun to be around than a hottie with a terrible personality. and I think it's pretty much the same for girls

Yeah, that's what I've been finding. Most girls I was crushing on because I thought they were babes, and hotties and stuff. Now I just would rather them to be cute, and have a great personality. I could care less if they are a hottie or a babe.

Page 1 of 3