So I just bought some cingular phones and I'm not sure if I want to keep them b/c I don't get good service from my house.

I called earlier and they were closed so I thought I'd ask you guys!

(also I bought them off the internet direct from cingular) *dont know if that matters*

It's within the 30 days return and I signed a two year contract.

Are they going to charge me any return fees if I decide to return them?

Thanks
You can return the phones, but you can't return the contract.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
You can return the phones, but you can't return the contract.

I'm pretty sure it says I can...but I'm unclear on what all I have to pay after canceled service.

I may have to pay the $80 b/c I bought that rate plan.

Any maybe activation fees?
Once you sign a 2 year contract, you can't break it without paying a fine. You can return the phones without affecting your contract, but cancellation of the contract itself will cost you.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Once you sign a 2 year contract, you can't break it without paying a fine. You can return the phones without affecting your contract, but cancellation of the contract itself will cost you.

just found this

Service Cancellation

You may cancel service within 30 days from the activation date to avoid the early termination fee of $175.

You will be responsible for all applicable usage fees, prorated access charges, taxes, surcharges or other charges through the termination date.

If you cancel service within the return period but do not return the equipment within the return period or if equipment is not returned in like-new condition, you may be charged the full retail price of the equipment.

If you paid a security deposit, it will take 1 to 2 billing cycles to process the return of the security deposit. The charges for service used on the account before the service termination date will be applied against the security deposit.
Interesting... they do accept returns of contracts. There shouldn't be a problem in returning everything then.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Interesting... they do accept returns of contracts. There shouldn't be a problem in returning everything then.

thanks for posting tho....no one else seemed to...ha..I appreciate it