[url="http://groups.msn.com/RealDigimonBelievers/messages.msnw
"]Real Digimon Believers
I can not make this stuff up and don't know if its real or not. I did not find these people on my own and I feel like is definite Pit material. Its so ridiculously out there it had to be shared.

*The linked worked the first time I tried it. You may need an msn account of some form to see it.
Current Rig
Guitar: Jackson DK-1
Amp: Peavey JSX 212
Effects: Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah, ISP Decimator,
MXR 10 Band EQ
dude digimon ARE real, didn't you ever watch the show or that special on NBC about them? now who looks foolish?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Real search bar believers are better

Praise BE to the seach bar!

Lemme hear it y'all!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

That may be true until these bastards find a way into the digital world.

"Make sure if you go to the Digital World, make sure you know a way back to the Real World. I mean, really, there will be a way eventually, but why wait so long to get back?"-RBD group
Current Rig
Guitar: Jackson DK-1
Amp: Peavey JSX 212
Effects: Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah, ISP Decimator,
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I love the way people try and incorporate the search bar into the topic at hand.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
This website changed my life. Now I'm a believer.
Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.
Its true. I have a skullgreymon in my garden.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Last edited by jigy-i-joe at Mar 10, 2008,
* Keep updated with the news. You never know when a possible Digimon could be in your region.
* If you want to tell your parents about your Digi-legacy, slip the topic of advanced artificial intelligence somewhere in a conversation. Give them the hint about how technology possibly created real digital life forms, and try to make them understand that you believe that you might encounter such creatures in the future. Good luck!
* Try to find Digimon fanatics in your area. Perhaps you can convince them that such creatures might be real....? Maybe a look at RDB should do the trick.
* Wherever there's trouble, always go help, no matter the cause!
Make sure if you go to the Digital World, make sure you know a way back to the Real World. I mean, really, there will be a way eventually, but why wait so long to get back?
Never lose hope.
You can never be too old to believe in Digimon.
Remember that your Digimon has feelings, too. They like it when you give them surprises.
Digimon are effected by human emotion. They can get power from it, so have an efficient way, such as an image or song, to call upon the strong ones, like happiness and love (but, no hate, at all costs!). Also take deep and long breaths. By relaxing, you can summon these emotions more easily and also throw a stronger punch.
Always stay positive! You're stronger when happier and will effectively make others around you happy, too. Handy if the others are a gang of trouble-making Digimon!
As it's been said a million times before, remember, momentai! Don't push yourself too hard, or you'll feel it in the morning.
One Digi-Battles are EXTREMELY tough so I suggest getting a Digivice from the Third Season.
You must find you digimon once the Digivice has been found. You should look for footprints and both written proof and property destruction, see them as good thing.
Please do not be coward when seeing your digimon, and fighting digimon!
Train your digimon as often as you can, by battle, or with a Digi-Trainer.
If you have a digivice keep it close; you might find your partner that way.
Haha, this sounds almost as far-fetched as most major religions.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by metaldud536
As it's been said a million times before, remember, momentai! Don't push yourself too hard, or you'll feel it in the morning.

That's what MetalGreymon said wahey!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
DIGI-MON

DIGITAL MONSTERS

DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

edit:
stupid anti-caps filter.
i think you messed up a little bit with the title the appropriate title should be

Real Digimon Believers...FTW!!!
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
This might be retarded, but it is actually kinda good for the believers. The believers believe and hope, which are great things. The rules teach thinking positively, helping others, and making friends with other Digimon believers. It's great for kids.

I'm gonna go create a Pokemon Are REAL!tm Organization. I believe in you Picachu! Fuck yeah!

It's like Christianity(and other religions) without the whole taking advantage of others aspect.
If Digimon are infact digital monsters, how the hell do they touch stuff? It's along the same lines of being attacked by a pixel.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
If Digimon are infact digital monsters, how the hell do they touch stuff? It's along the same lines of being attacked by a pixel.

They just send viruses to your electric devices. really vile beings if you ask me.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I believe digimon since the day I saw it I am trying to find a way to go to the digital world or get to see my digimon partner I really want to go to the digimon world and they r real. Someone pls contact me at hlubchicagoriaibleeg@hotmail.com please I really need help :'(
That's strange because people never believe that crazy things exist without any evidence.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

A resurrected dinosaur of a thread appears.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist