Any one on here know any good pranks to pull on this kid at a party in a few nights time. Chances are he will fall asleep at about 7 pm so i am looking for something funny to do to him. Minimum mess is recommended.

has no signature.
Dog turd in food = WIN

While he's sleeping

Dog turd in water = WIN
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
fuck him
EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I just read the part about minimum mess.
Okay then just punch him as hard you can in the lip, and tell him he passed out and smashed his head on the table. Garunteed laughter!
sticky tape his hands to his face
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
just play with him.. i mean.. bring some friends and let him be the center of attention...
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Run in covered in fake blood slashing about with a running chainsaw. Works every time.
Will there be alcohol at said party? We need to know how 'out of it' he'll be.
D:
Signature.
before he falls asleep, spike his drink with LSD, or while he's asleep wire high explosives to the ignition of his car.

Or stick his dick in your mouth and take a picture. Then post it all over your school.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by i_am_ironman
sticky tape his hands to his face

I think this one is winning so far.

has no signature.
Haha i just thought of a good one, sticky tape his eyes shut ansd sticky tape his fingers together so he cant take it off.

has no signature.
i reckon go with the good old shave the eyebrow or even better hair removal cream to (believe it or not hair) it shall be great
Cover his face in flour. Wake him up with some urgency and tell him some story as to how it got there. He'll go to wash it off (or you should usher him to a sink), and it'll form a nice paste, thus glueing his eyes shut for a while...
Cellotape his hands to his head, then wake him up. It's hilarious.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.