I'm soon gonna be making my own custom LTD guitar, I was gonna put my KH202's neck on an EX50 body, the neck width on the EX50 is 42mm whereas the KH202's width is 43mm, will that one millemetre make a difference or will it be fine?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Go for it! I know your going to. Worse comes to worst you widen the socket a tad. If you really want to know, get a ruler and measure it. I'm not trying to be rude, but there is no way of telling with out looking at the socket and neck from my desktop. If its not, i would suggest a sanding block as a preferred method .
I wish more women had curves like my guitar
Quote by muff diver
Go for it! I know your going to. Worse comes to worst you widen the socket a tad. If you really want to know, get a ruler and measure it. I'm not trying to be rude, but there is no way of telling with out looking at the socket and neck from my desktop. If its not, i would suggest a sanding block as a preferred method .
1 - The word you're looking for is pocket.

2 - A sanding block would be a dreadful way to widen a neck pocket that much.

3 - You might want him to check to see if there is water in the pool, before telling him to dive in.

TS, the neck you'll be using has a 25.5 inch scale. The neck that's on the guitar right now has a 24.75 inch scale. Measure, to insure the distance from nut to bridge saddles will be about 25.5 inches when you put the new neck on this body. If you can't get that distance right, you won't be able to get the correct intonation. This guitar will then be basically useless for anything except hanging on a wall.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.