Page 1 of 2
sorry for that, losing pets always sucks

i don't really have any suggestions, other than mourn his loss and then in a while find a new pet.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
It died two months ago and you're still moaning about it? It's an animal for Christ's sake.
D:
Signature.
dont worry about these other assholes...i know how hard it can be coz im an animal lover and when my pets die i cant handle it...just giv it time i guess and remember he is in a better place now
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Whaa!

Just get another one.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
aw come on guys, you're all heartless if you haven't been sad when your pets have died. well, cool pets like dogs anyway. i didn't mourn my hamster for long, vicious little bugger.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
sorry for that, losing pets always sucks
i don't really have any suggestions, other than mourn his loss and then in a while find a new pet.

thanks for this. all the other mother****in bastards posted absolute bollocks
Quote by esther_mouse
aw come on guys, you're all heartless if you haven't been sad when your pets have died. well, cool pets like dogs anyway. i didn't mourn my hamster for long, vicious little bugger.

Course we did, but we didn't to go on a forum 2 months later to ask how we should feel
Quote by tb_1337
yeah well, he was the best dog ever and for 13 years we understood each other.

Really? Did he tell you that?
D:
Signature.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Should be obvious, but disposing of the corpse would be a wise first move.

Best answer ever. Gosh.
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Quote by *Juno*
Shag the dead Body then Eat it

You are an asshole. Your a **** ****in ****** wankin mother shaggin tosser. I hope your mother gets ran over by a triple decker bus you ****in ****. Go and **** yourself you stupid muslim
Quote by tb_1337
You are an asshole. Your a **** ****in ****** wankin mother shaggin tosser. I hope your mother gets ran over by a triple decker bus you ****in ****. Go and **** yourself you stupid muslim

You forgot to ask for his autograph.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by tb_1337

Elaborate on this theory. Is he stupid because he's a muslim? Or is he stupid and you're attacking his faith?
D:
Signature.
When my cat eventually dies, Im going to take him to a taxidermist to have him stuffed and preserved.

He will never again escape my clutches.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I know the feeling. Just lost one of my dogs on Monday. Old girl made it up to 12 years.

Personally, when I feel sad, I just think about the totally awesome times we had. I remember she used to think that dirt was a living thing. She'd dig and turn around and bark at the dirt cloud. If i had a handful of dirt, she'd bite my hand and try to get at the dirt. Cutest thing ever.

It's hard to lose a friend. Just remember the good times and know that your pal is always around in memory.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by Guitardude19
When my cat eventually dies, Im going to take him to a taxidermist to have him stuffed and preserved.

He will never again escape my clutches.

I wish i could of done that. but my cat isn't even confirmed dead.

He's been missing in action for months.
Quote by graybass_20x6
I know the feeling. Just lost one of my dogs on Monday. Old girl made it up to 12 years.

Personally, when I feel sad, I just think about the totally awesome times we had. I remember she used to think that dirt was a living thing. She'd dig and turn around and bark at the dirt cloud. If i had a handful of dirt, she'd bite my hand and try to get at the dirt. Cutest thing ever.

It's hard to lose a friend. Just remember the good times and know that your pal is always around in memory.

thanks, it's the good guys like you that i really pay attention to
Quote by tb_1337
i think it's a bit of both to be quite honest

Do you dislike muslims? If so why?
D:
Signature.
Dude... not cool. I don't care how upset you are.

Edit: reported
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Last edited by orgasmickey at Mar 10, 2008,
Quote by tb_1337

You see, I could point out all the grammatical errors in your post.I could report you for flaming me and for being racist.

But seeing as obvious troll is obvious.......
Quote by *Juno*
You see, I could point out all the grammatical errors in your post.I could report you for flaming me and for being racist.

But seeing as obvious troll is obvious.......

i dare you ******
Quote by tb_1337
not all muslims. i just use it as an insult. i don't really mean it

How is it an insult?
D:
Signature.
get a new pet, fall in love with it, and kill it.... at least you'll be over the other one
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Page 1 of 2