Usually I don't often like Rap... but he's really something special. If you dig hiphop I suggest you look him up, he's quite big anyway.
yeh i herd this guy. i really dont like him tbh. hes got a horrible sound to him and his lyrics are crap... thats jus my opinion though!!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
Quote by gary666
yeh i herd this guy. i really dont like him tbh. hes got a horrible sound to him and his lyrics are crap... thats jus my opinion though!!

i usually hate when people use campirisons like these, cause most times it doenst mean ****, but this guy has a few qaulifications, in creative writing or journalism or something like that, but, i personally find he has a really good way of outlining socio/political issues and adapting them into a very back draft story at the same time. and you probably dont like his sound cause its not pro tools beat, sratch, beat, beat, of your usuall hip hop caliber, but i guess, he trys things different in a indie/punk sought of way, and sometimes it work and sometimes it doesnt.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
i actually believe in doenst get enough credit for the way he spits, one of most intellectual rappers leading the pack, i saw him with brother ali and htey both blew me away
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
I think Personal Journals was his best album although the stuff on Still Sick albums is not bad. If you like Sage you should check out Eyedea and Abilities.
Also Madvillain is a great duo, as someone has already discovered. . .
He sounds great live. He opened for Against Me! a few months ago, and that was the first time I had heard him.