I'm going to the doctors about it tomorrow morning before i get a heap of responses telling me to go...

for about 2 weeks now I've had a very irregular sleeping pattern (for me), ive been extremely tired at around 9pm and then wake up at 6am not even feeling tired, as though i have been awake for hours and feel refreshed. Friday i had this really bad headache as soon as i woke up, it was a numb achy headache and my neck felt really stiff and sore. I took a headache tablet hoping it would go away, but it was still present and my neck was still very sore when i turned to the right and stuff. So after about an hour i took another tablet, the headache wasnt as strong but my neck was still very sore.

As i was rubbing my neck i felt a lump on the back of my neck/head area (where you have those two tendon type things joining your head and neck, it was on the left one) when i touched it it felt painful and im guessing it was the reason that my neck hurt so much when i turned to the right or led down in a way that put pressure on it. So i went to sleep just hoping that it would go away, the next day i woke up early around 6am and my neck and head were still really sore, i took another tablet which helped slightly. The lump had grown a little and it was more sore than before. The same applied for Sunday but i now had this really bad cough, i can barely talk for 5 seconds without coughing, i can barely get a full sentence out.

Then today i woke up in the middle of the night sweating (even though its really cold with that storm and stuff) and i kept waking up because my neck hurt and was uncomfortable all night, the headache isn't very noticeable today but i found ANOTHER lump! this time right in front of my right ear! its not painfull but i'm pretty sure it wasnt there before lol, so i felt the rest of my head and face just to be careful, i think there is another small lump behind my right ear too but i cant be too sure if it is or not...

grrrrr, what the hell is wrong with me

also, my neck just feels really tense and maybe a little swollen around the front near those glands you can feel below your mouth on either side just in front of your throat

EDIT: now discovered a 'rash' type thing (the type of one that fades with pressure from a glass) so it could be meningitis or something? because that is the inflamination to parts around the central nervous system right? im also now pretty sure that the lump BEHIND my ear is def a lump not some deformed part of my body that was always there lol
Last edited by TheHereAway at Mar 10, 2008,
maybe...glandular fever?

i seriously doubt it's cancer. lots of things can cause those symptoms.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Dunno, you'll find out tomorrow won't you

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
There's a reason doctors and medics aren't allowed to diagnose themselves. It's impossible to be objective about your own symptoms. Don't try to pre-empt what a doctor would say. For god's sake, why are you asking the pit?
UG should start giving out PhD's in medicine and "pwning n00bz", respectively.

Seriously though, hope you are okay TS.
Dude....Just go for a deep tissue massage and you'll be right as rain...

Geez. Guy gets a kink in his neck and he thinks he's dying...
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Doesn't sound like it's cancer.
Either way though best for the doctor to have a look at it, just to be sure.

Hope everythings ok!
Exhume To Consume!
Quote by RockerPseudonym

Excuse me why I take the moral high ground -

Sleep more and drink more water. Fixes EVERYTHING.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by RockerPseudonym

haha, your gonna be so pissed when he has cancer.
Ahhh... classic Pit...

Maybe you have an unborn foetus trying to stab it's way out.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by JoshCrawford
haha, your gonna be so pissed when he has cancer.

Nah, I'll be laughing.

Then I'll walk out into the street and get run over by a bus, then get struck by lightning.

What? Lightning doesn't strike in winter? Well, that's Karma for you.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
sounds more like you've got some sort of lymphe node infection or something to me
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Its possible that you have cancer.

Is your hand bigger than your face?
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
have you checked if your hand is bigger than your face?
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Time Seller
Even AIDS?

Pff, AIDS is just a myth. Like the Loch Ness Monster, or the Holocaust

Disclaimer: I actually do believe the Holocaust to have happened and I am not, for the record, denying or condoning it at all
Quote by raise_the_dead

Final Fantasy

Lymph nodes are up.
Means you quite possibly have some sort of fever, i have a lymph node swollen atm, doctor said dw about it, it will go away after time.
There is a big chance of glandular fever, because its going around atm
Quote by RockerPseudonym

thank you.

I love how everyone is a hypochondriac these days.

Besides, it could be a knot from sleeping funny, you might have lymes (highly unlikely) or you have a case of the "gee-wilikers".
cheers guys, alot of funny replies lol

it could be something like meningitis or glandular fever? i just went for a bath and i've got one of those weird 'rashes' that is supposed to disappear under pressure from a glass
Quote by syk3d
Its possible that you have cancer.

Is your hand bigger than your face?

hahahahahaha
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
theres a good chance your just getting a nasty cold. durfnuts.
Quote by fire within
rblotnicky- you are one of the best posters for the sex threads and the one who gets most fun

but jeezo

Quote by P. Townshend
rblotnicky...you are my god
Quote by TheHereAway
cheers guys, alot of funny replies lol

it could be something like meningitis or glandular fever? i just went for a bath and i've got one of those weird 'rashes' that is supposed to disappear under pressure from a glass

Yeahp. ure best guess is glandular fever. hurts like a bitch i know
well, first i thought you might be pregnant...but i noticed you are male, so....

next thought: have you eacently been to a heavy metal concert? that would explain a lot. Headbanging+alcohol....dangerous mixture!