I decided to make a custom stratocaster and I originally planned to have a floyd rose tremolo but ive now decided to have a hard tail bridge (like the one tom delonge has on his stratocasters)

What I need to know is can I replace a squire affinity series stratocaster tremolo bridge with a hard tail bridge.

If it is possible, how do I do it?

Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
If its a wammy guitar the hole for the wammy will need to be filled with a block of wood and glued in. Its alot of trouble to do to. The hole where the wammy is right where the sleeves for the bridge studs go.