Ive only been playing for 2 and a half weeks on a Sq strat and i seem to be progressing above average. I came across a Hellraiser for 435 bux practically new and I plan on offering the guy 375. Should I stick with my Strat or should i go with the schecter? I know Im just a beginner but im looking to future proof for when i become more experienced.
for 400$ I would go for it...even if you quit guitar in the future, you could still put the Hellraiser on the wall as a piece of art...cause it looks fantastic
don't get it, wait a little bit before rushing into spending that much money, because if you give up you'll regret it.
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
i thought you just said you weren't gonna quit?

obviously you aren't very sure of yourself

buy the guitar
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Quote by led,rainsong
i thought you just said you weren't gonna quit?

obviously you aren't very sure of yourself

buy the guitar

Im just saying if i were too... jeez. Who knows what could happen in the future. And where did i say i was never going to quit?

I sent the offer for 375... see if he bites.
Last edited by shaunmood at Mar 10, 2008,
Quote by Burning Star 4
don't get it, wait a little bit before rushing into spending that much money, because if you give up you'll regret it.

375 isnt that much money... Im not rich 375 wont break me. Plus my little brother is dying for a guitar himself so i was thinking of just giving him my strat.
Hellraisers are awesome my mate had one
MY GEAR

Ibanez Af105 (JIZZ )
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone les paul standard
Fender frontman 212r
Yamaha p85

Coheed and cambria: Welcome home - what a song
and more......
Quote by dannyniceboy
ill sell you mine for 300, just needs a head stock repair :-)

I would but this guy lives a few miles from me. so it would probably work out the same between shipping and then getting it repaired. Plus the guitar in the photos look pretty nice.

Im still tryin to talk this guy down to 375... hes now asking 400.
Ya. I think last time when i went to the guitar shop here in canada they were around $800. You said it was practically new so your getting a good bargain. If hes throwing in some extras your getting a good deal. Buy it. Also if you have a nice guitar it makes u wanna play more. I had a squier and i was starting to lose interest but i got a brand new EC-1000 for a good deal. Now i cant stop playing and i cant put my guitar down. I say go for the deal.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

Ok I bought it... 400 for the guitar and a few extras... its practically in perfect condition besides tiny swirl marks. Can u buff a guitar? lol

Now onto a new amp... I have a fender frontman 25r right now which i guess will hold me off for a while. but what are your suggestions as far as amps go?
buy it buy it and buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( or i am gonna buy it,just kiding:-p)

jackson js30dk
epiphone sg special
esp ltd ec-100
zoom 505 II
boss micro br
behringer hell babe wah
$400!?!?!?!? that like £200 over here that just about covers the price of its pickups thats a great deal!!
not a t-rex fan : lol
squire telecaster
Dean '79 V classic white.
Ibanez 370DX with Irongear hammerhead in bridge
spider line 2 112w amp

Nile, The Faceless and Cannibal Corpse - fucking bad-ass!
Ok I picked it up... It is FLAWLESS!!!!!! I couldnt believe it... My strat is 3 weeks old and doesnt look as new. Its unbelievable.
i had the same frontman for close to two years when i was starting out.. dont get ahead of yourself and buy $1000 worth of gear right away, you'll appreciate it more after you've gotten better anyway (not to mention probably make a better decision)
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
I suggest to anyone looking for a nice guitar to hit up craigslist... seems like everyone is selling there gear