Page 1 of 2
Hi here is some videos from my 3 gigs, please leave a comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdSzDzJsZcY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ROmKBgjFwE - From my last gig, with new song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fur1vIwPI2I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4VqFTFvvk

Ive also recorded the new song its on my myspace right now www.myspace.com/philipkarlsson then Chasing Dreams! Check it out!
Last edited by Satriani_is_God at Apr 23, 2008,
wow cool, i commenetd my user name is Ibik
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
I really like the guitar.
"I don't understand how one can kill a man in the name of peace, that's ridiculous."
- JBT
Wow, really cool interesting stuff, I like it dude welldone, does anyone think it's odd without a singer?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
That's some pretty cool stuff there. The first one sounds very Satch like
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by SteveBeginner
Wow, really cool interesting stuff, I like it dude welldone, does anyone think it's odd without a singer?

Thank you Yes some people do but there has been suprisingly more people that doesnt miss any vocals in the songs
Last edited by Satriani_is_God at Mar 12, 2008,
That is...really f*cking nice actually. Would make a kickass band with a nice vocalist and some nice lyrics for sure. That would make it stand out more methinks, instead of just being another Satch kinda copy. But for sure, really good, THUMBS UP
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by PhantomNote
That is...really f*cking nice actually. Would make a kickass band with a nice vocalist and some nice lyrics for sure. That would make it stand out more methinks, instead of just being another Satch kinda copy. But for sure, really good, THUMBS UP

Thank you man Looking for vocalist but its really hard to find any where i live :/ Haha Satch is the man Thank you once again man!
Last edited by Satriani_is_God at Mar 13, 2008,
You guys are pretty damn good. I suggest trying harder to find a vocalist though.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
drums... killer. Guitar... Way beyond Killer! Bass however. left very far behind. talent wise, he seems to not do much, while the guitar and drums make a hell of a show. maybe i only noticed this, or maybe its just a bassist's perspective, but he seems rather out of place musically.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Green Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Member - Geddy Lee Fan Club -

Hartke 4x10, 400W VX cab
Hartke HA3500 350W head

Squire Custom JAZZ Bass (Midnight Blue)
You guys are good. The only thing that threw me off was your clean tone. It has too much bite to it and just sounds like grinding, clean that up a little, throw in a little delay and some chorus. Oh GAWD!
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Thank you for the comments As for the bassist, he is just a stand in. Our usual bassist didnt want to play infront of an audience for some reason :P. So this is my friend playing with us after just one rehearsal.
Last edited by Satriani_is_God at Mar 16, 2008,
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
You guys are good. The only thing that threw me off was your clean tone. It has too much bite to it and just sounds like grinding, clean that up a little, throw in a little delay and some chorus. Oh GAWD!

Thank you Yes i know that the clean tone sounded really bad, I did the misstake to play that part with just the bridge pickup, and I choosed a kind of empty clean sound so my boss DS 1 would go on better with it somehow. Good idea with the chorus Will try
Quote by Satriani_is_God
Thank you Yes i know that the clean tone sounded really bad, I did the misstake to play that part with just the bridge pickup, and I choosed a kind of empty clean sound so my boss DS 1 would go on better with it somehow. Good idea with the chorus Will try

No problem!
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
wow you guys really seem to have it together although on the first one it seems to me as though the bass line was a little on the high side and maybe could use a few more different notes....? whatever. overall really good stuff.
Quote by zach-atk
wow you guys really seem to have it together although on the first one it seems to me as though the bass line was a little on the high side and maybe could use a few more different notes....? whatever. overall really good stuff.

Thank you Yes i know the bass didnt sound exactly as i wanted, but after just one rehearsal i think its pretty good, we will pratcise hard now and more often since we made it to the countyfinals in the competition
Dude that was awesome.

I loved it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Trabo
drums and guitar were great, bass was terrible. you guys have alot of potential, but the bass (stand in or not) has to step up there game and have some more creative input on the songs

Thank you We will be working on the bass a whole to the finals. Ive written some new lines for it and there is going to be a big change, thank you for the critics
I liked the guitar a lot...I could use a guy like him(or you, if it is you)!...
Serious comment: Tell your bassist to get going, I only listened to "Revealing thoughts," but he could, and should do more with it...he doesnt have to steal the stage but he could certainly compliment the guitar better and provide a fuller sound.
Quote by hellraiser1133
I liked the guitar a lot...I could use a guy like him(or you, if it is you)!...
Serious comment: Tell your bassist to get going, I only listened to "Revealing thoughts," but he could, and should do more with it...he doesnt have to steal the stage but he could certainly compliment the guitar better and provide a fuller sound.

Thank you Yes i play the guitar, yeah I know we have talked to him about it and changed some things in the song. We have also written a new song for the next gig. The new song containes "cooler" lines and it should but him more in the center.
Quote by Grab thy hand
I really enjoyed listening to your stuff. It was very different which is what I look for in bands sound wise.

mind checking out my band?

www.myspace.com/thelastsynagogue

Thank you Ive listened to your songs, very nice Keep the good work up!
find a vocalist, that music won't be picked up without a front man with a great voice
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Page 1 of 2