Poll: To Exile or Euthanise a Chav?
Poll Options
View poll results: To Exile or Euthanise a Chav?
Euthanasia
45 47%
Exile
50 53%
Voters: 95.
Page 1 of 2
Not all chavs must die but many i know could do with euthanasia or exile.

Send to Iraq possibly or extermination camps...or banana in hosepipe(s) of their souped up Vauxhall Novas.
Um,bananas don't work,Mythbusters busted that.
I'm thinking exile them all to antarctica. They can have that contienent,and if they don't survive less problem for us. If they do survive,they sure as heck are not getting let out of antarctica.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by JoshCrawford
neither. Chav hating kids like you perhaps yes to both.

Shouldnt you be collecting your giro or skiving school in that case now?
Why is this even up for discussion...?

...you should obviously send them to australia.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

lol we did that 300 years ago now they thrash us at every sport even drinking!
Euthanised
The old fashioned way!
*Horse enters human*
human: OH GOD ARGH
*human breaks in half, horses fly out*
"PEGASUS, PEGASUS!"

+1234564789 points to whoever gets it.

Also, you send more Chav down here and I swear to GOD I will come up there and kill you myself.
Boce.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Andreas1
lol we did that 300 years ago now they thrash us at every sport even drinking!

I'm sure whatever good australia is up to now will be completely destroyed when chavs arrive. They have a fragile ecosystem and introducing a foreign stupidity like chavs will upset the natural balance.

Quote by denizenz
When you perform euthanasia on someone against their will...it's no longer considered euthanasia and becomes murder instead.

Pfft, you and your fancy lawyer talk.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Given the climate and the economy,... I think it might be better if we left the chavs here with the wind and rain, and we all head off to the land of Oz
Quote by denizenz
When you perform euthanasia on someone against their will...it's no longer considered euthanasia and becomes murder instead.

i dont think thats correct if someone is in a coma and is euthanised like in Holland its still called Euthanasia.

I used to think it was Youthanasia due to the Megadeth album (facepalm)
Quote by Kensai

Pfft, you and your fancy lawyer talk.

I so should have gone to law school.

Quote by Andreas1
i dont think thats correct if someone is in a coma and is euthanised like in Holland its still called Euthanasia.

I don't really want to get into it because there's already a thread on this. Just believe that I'm right because I'm always right.
Quote by Magero
Euthanised
The old fashioned way!
*Horse enters human*
human: OH GOD ARGH
*human breaks in half, horses fly out*
"PEGASUS, PEGASUS!"

+1234564789 points to whoever gets it.

Also, you send more Chav down here and I swear to GOD I will come up there and kill you myself.

Ok,how about we exile them to the moon?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
Given the climate and the economy,... I think it might be better if we left the chavs here with the wind and rain, and we all head off to the land of Oz

IS THIS THE WAY TO AMARILLO
EVERYNIGHT IVE BEEN HUGGIN MY PILLOW

(nevermind)
Quote by Andreas1
IS THIS THE WAY TO AMARILLO
EVERYNIGHT IVE BEEN HUGGIN MY PILLOW

(nevermind)

AAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Euthanise me now for christ sake
!
I don't know what a chav is but you could always just try ignoring them and pretending they dont exist.
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
AAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Euthanise me now for christ sake
!

**inserts needle**
i think either send to iraq etc...or...a big giant bubble, with a whole in the top for dropping food in, and its see-through so that tourists can go there, like a zoo, and watch them like monkeys
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Quote by broady15
i think either send to iraq etc...or...a big giant bubble, with a whole in the top for dropping food in, and its see-through so that tourists can go there, like a zoo, and watch them like monkeys

win
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
I don't see a need to actually feed them in the bubble,... can't they just flog their gold chains for a Mickey D's

nice idea
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Keep them out of the US. Lol actually after watching those videos I still don't think I could accuratley describe what they are. Are the equivelent to wiggers?
Exile them to Harlem. Or Comptom. Or Gary, Indiana. That should learn em.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
I'd preffer Exile, cause if you kill them then you get blood on their burberry, and nobody is gonna wanna buy that off you when you turn around and sell it. I did not think Chavs were such bad people tell i looked them up on wikipedia and saw some of those videos.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
Quote by soulphonate
Exile them to Harlem. Or Comptom. Or Gary, Indiana. That should learn em.

Not Gary. Please,even though so far north of here,they might migrate!

Yes,chavs are basically wiggers.
Quote by Jackal58
What exactly do you think euthanasia is if it doesn't involve them dying?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by dannyniceboy
Keep them out of the US. Lol actually after watching those videos I still don't think I could accuratley describe what they are. Are the equivelent to wiggers?

yeah but worse
Quote by meh!
What exactly do you think euthanasia is if it doesn't involve them dying?

?? i never said they wouldnt die.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Not Gary. Please,even though so far north of here,they might migrate!

Yes,chavs are basically wiggers.

Bloomington isn't exactly wigger free. I graduated from Bloomington H.S. South, btw. Good town. Lotta drinking going on. Good bands too. Alot of trendy f*cks. Like 90% of the population likes green tea and urban outfitters. LOL.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens

It seems odd to differentiate (in this case) between "dying" and being euthanised.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Just send them to America. We have guns here, we'll take care of it.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by meh!

It seems odd to differentiate (in this case) between "dying" and being euthanised.

Why not be up front about it? Either booted or stabbed. No one could debate on the definitions of those two options.

Both, but I prefer Euthanasia.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Page 1 of 2