Is anyone here absent minded? This morning I wet my hair to shampoo, but instead of pouring shampoo, I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I realized what I was doing after a minute or so... Anyone have similar things to share?
Sometimes after my hockey games, when i have my shower i just start brushing my teeth, just out of the habbit of doing it after i'm done showering.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
I know a guy who put his jeans on backwards by accident.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Oh man. I do stuff like this ALL the time. It's really sad, actually.
One example was after a rugby game. I had a cut on my chest from getting a cleat to my chest from a failed ruck. I told myself to shower when I get home after I clean it up properly and whatnot, as the shower gel would hurt it.
Yeah, I continued my routine and put on my axe spray without thinking. Stupid, stupid, stupid...
showering on time, and completely spaced out. put bubble stuff in my hair and washed with shampoo...

my hair smelled like grapes for 2 days...

also, if im thinking about certain things, i'll forget how may times i've shampooed, washed my hair like 4 times one night
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I haven't slept in a good 48 hours and I don't know why. Does that count?
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
yeah one time i was with this chick and i accidentally stuck it in the wrong hole, i didn't hear the end of that one for like three days.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah one time i was with this chick and i accidentally stuck it in the wrong hole, i didn't hear the end of that one for like three days.

Been there my friend. Things just get to slippery and wham! You get a bloody nose.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Quote by soulphonate
Been there my friend. Things just get to slippery and wham! You get a bloody nose.

+1
yeah that does happen!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
no dude that never happens to me. i think you have to be some retard idiot if you let things distr..........................................................................................
Quote by deathbat831
no dude that never happens to me. i think you have to be some retard idiot if you let things distr..........................................................................................

I see what you di................................................