Wow, I just had a panic attack last night, and it's the most fearful and horrible thing that's ever happened in my life. It's really nothing to be taking lightly. First I was just lying in my bed thinking and then, bam, I'm spinning out of control, nauseas, dizzy, feeling like I'm going crazy. I couldn't control my thoughts, and I almost felt like I was going to die or do something dangerous. I just looked at the symptoms and I definitely had a panic attack. It seriously is a horrible thing. Anybody want to share thoughts and experience?
sux 2 b u lololoo
but srsly, I'm sorry
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I have them like once a week, PTSD really blows. Anyways go to your doc and get some Valium or Xanax it helps.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I once put my boxers in the freezer and ended up with a tongue on flagpole situation in my pants.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I have them like once a week, PTSD really blows. Anyways go to your doc and get some Valium or Xanax it helps.

Yeah, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for it.
Quote by maccas666
I once put my boxers in the freezer and ended up with a tongue on flagpole situation in my pants.

lmfao, why the hell did you do that

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic

lmfao, why the hell did you do that

Just so i could say that line
Does anybody know if playing SSBB for 8 hours straight and then going to bed can contribute to something like this?
Quote by StreetLight3989
Does anybody know if playing SSBB for 8 hours straight and then going to bed can contribute to something like this?

yeah that probably has something to do with it. if you want to relax, then heroin ftw
that might do it... but I have them almost weekly and they've led to "worse" things... I'm not going to say what but get help for the anxiety now. Trust me you will understand in the long run that getting help now will make it easier for you, and you won't end up having them weekly or bi weekly like I do. There are a few herbal meds for anxiety, try your local whole foods store or co op store, they might. There are these drops you put under your tounge that work for me(my friend has them). Good luck man, just remember that this will get better, I mean life has to have a happy ending or else disney would be lying to us.
ehh maybe if you haven't been getting enough sleep. Usually it's caused by some underlying stress or a panic disorder.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by wizards?
that might do it... but I have them almost weekly and they've led to "worse" things... I'm not going to say what but get help for the anxiety now. Trust me you will understand in the long run that getting help now will make it easier for you, and you won't end up having them weekly or bi weekly like I do. There are a few herbal meds for anxiety, try your local whole foods store or co op store, they might. There are these drops you put under your tounge that work for me(my friend has them). Good luck man, just remember that this will get better, I mean life has to have a happy ending or else disney would be lying to us.

Thanks a lot, I think I'll do that. I've always had anxiety, but I didn't know it was this severe. I have a lot of stress in my life now and just got overtaken by it.
^welcome to my world, I've lived with it for a while, had an attack every few months, but since a few weeks ago, some really huge things have happened to me and now I'm having at least one a week(three last week, that was scary). You just have to push through it, and if you think it's neccessary(sp?) see a counselor, I am(for different things also contributing to my anxiety) they do help. If you think that's a big deal and would like help, there are a lot of places that do free counseling so just check it out. I have to go to class now, but PM me if you need some help with anything or any questions, I'm cool with that if you need some help, I've had UG'ers help me with this so I think it's pretty cool if you ask. peace :thumbs-up:
Quote by Time Seller
That happened to me too. I went into my room, picked up my guitar and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later, I woke up dying. The windows and door were closed, see. No air.

we're all dying from day one man.
Quote by wizards?
^welcome to my world, I've lived with it for a while, had an attack every few months, but since a few weeks ago, some really huge things have happened to me and now I'm having at least one a week(three last week, that was scary). You just have to push through it, and if you think it's neccessary(sp?) see a counselor, I am(for different things also contributing to my anxiety) they do help. If you think that's a big deal and would like help, there are a lot of places that do free counseling so just check it out. I have to go to class now, but PM me if you need some help with anything or any questions, I'm cool with that if you need some help, I've had UG'ers help me with this so I think it's pretty cool if you ask. peace :thumbs-up:

Thanks, I'll definitely PM you if I need help. I think I want to check out some Martial Arts and Yoga, hopefully those will help. I'll also see a consoler most likely.
I have panic disorder... (mines chemical so I dont really have a "trigger". They just happend at random)
I was having them daily for a while but now im on so much med that I don't have full blown ones anymore. Just anxiety about weekly.

Don't worry too much yet bc just bc you have one PA doesn't mean you have the full blown disorder. PAs are a horrible thing to go through and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
Whatever you do ,dont drink alcohol or do drugs for a little while. Also dont use any kind of stimulants, caffeine, nicotine, loads of sugar, for a little while. They can contribute to having another one sometimes .

I hope your visit with the dr goes well. PM if you have any ?s
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
weed helps a lot too and kicks in faster, but I wouldn't mix the two.

Trust me, it's fun.

However, if you actually need the drug, I wouldn't do that.

That really sucks Streetlight. Hope you get better.
Quote by maccas666

:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
I had a panic attack once, its scary stuff. I was at my friends house, and I was so freaked I walked home at 4 o' clock in the morning!
I had one in history. Not a pleasent expierience, but beats history.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
weed helps a lot too and kicks in faster, but I wouldn't mix the two.

Never tried
TS, I suffer from panic disorder man (chemical and thoughts), for about half a year, I've taken alot of meds for it
I am gettin better