can anyone here speak in sign language? ive just now started to try to pick it up because one of my good friend's parents are deaf. can anyone recommend some good websites?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
I can teach you how to say "destroy coconut" in sign language, but that's as far as it goes I'm afraid.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I have two deaf people at work. they're also gay together. my site manager's brother is one of them. she doesn't know.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']
he looks like my uncle... REALLY!!!

back to topic:

NO NO NO, This Thread is filled with FAIL!!!!!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I had to learn sign language when I was 6 years old because my grandma thought she was going def. Turns out she wasn't, just getting old. I know the alphabet and some words. Hardly fluent.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Quote by HeartRaz0r
he looks like my uncle... REALLY!!!

back to topic:

NO NO NO, This Thread is filled with FAIL!!!!!

Uhh? Why did you have to quote it?

How annoying.

Is sign language universal, or are there different versions for different languages?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Uhh? Why did you have to quote it?

How annoying.

Is sign language universal, or are there different versions for different languages?
Sorry, he remembers me too much at my uncle..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
One of my friend's mom is deaf - she can read lips though, so no problem.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Last edited by Phill-Rock at Mar 10, 2008,
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Uhh? Why did you have to quote it?

How annoying.

I think each country has their own version actually, even different english speaking countries.
I really wasn't aware that you spoke sign language....maybe it's just me. Kinda like when Peter spoke brail....bump, bump, no bump 4bumps on top of each other...