ok, so im gonna assume everyone knows about the fortune cookie game. what are some of the ones you guys have come up with?
My mum got a fortune cookie at a restruant that said "You will find happiness in a new job", and my mum goes "That's wierd as I'm starting a new job on Monday!" and the chinese dude goes "Ya! Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't!"

Oh I was sposed to make up my own? Ahh, dunno.

Edit:
Quote by deathbat831
no the game is where you add "in bed" to the end of your fortune

You will find happiness in a new job in bed? Are the Chinese community insulting my mother via delicious confectionary? The bastards

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Mar 10, 2008,
no the game is where you add "in bed" to the end of your fortune. does anyone remember a fortune that worked well with that?
I've seen really bad ones. Like ads actually. It said "one with the yellow top always stays fresh, VH" I was like wow, why. And about coming up with my own, it's still early and I can't think.
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Quote by deathbat831
no the game is where you add "in bed" to the end of your fortune. does anyone remember a fortune that worked well with that?

I once had seven will be your lucky number.
So i guess that would work quite well.
Quote by deathbat831

"You are the master of everything"....in bed.
^even without the game, that one is badass

i had one yesterday that said: you will find happiness if you look for new oppurtunities...in bed. talking about anal i suppose