Page 1 of 5
does anyone else hate dealing with ugly girls who dont know that theyre ugly, or worse, think they are actually hot and are sought after by like every guy in the world? where the hell does this attitude come from? do any of you guys have some stories about dealing with people like this?
Quote by deathbat831
does anyone else hate dealing with ugly girls who dont know that theyre ugly, or worse, think they are actually hot and are sought after by like every guy in the world? where the hell does this attitude come from? do any of you guys have some stories about dealing with people like this?

Men are infinitely worse. Don't be a shallow prick.
I know one such girl who thinks the world evolves around her, I just ignore her and let her live in her illusion
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Actually I find anyone who has a superior attitude due to their own perception of their own attractiveness regardless of how attractive they actually are really unattractive
Should the ugly people or the people with ego problems be sent to a concentration camp? Or maybe both?
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Quote by LeviW
Should the ugly people or the people with ego problems be sent to a concentration camp? Or maybe both?

Yeah actually that would be great.
Meh, most girls here think that they are ugly even though they are the hotz0rs.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
People often overcompensate when they feel bad about themselves for any reason. You could say the same thing about the really arrogent loud mouth guy, that we all know feels really insecure. Maybe we don't like "dealing" with those people, which is fair enough, but we shouldn't hate them personally or anything like that. I know I wouldn't be able to chage their self perception, so I kinda avoid dealing with them all together, not out of spite but because it's not really worth the negative experience.
Quote by ..NEM..
Meh, most girls here think that they are ugly even though they are the hotz0rs.

thats actually pretty annoying too.

and to clear this up a little im talking about all the girls who get pissed off when they dont get treated like prettier girls and then get really bitchy about it.
if someone has a positive self image then it makes them attractive... unless you are a shallow prick (like ts) & actually think that the crackhead death skinny models are hot...
What is worse is when people are depressed about body image, so no, it doesn't annoy me really because it could be so much worse.
Quote by deathbat831

and to clear this up a little im talking about all the girls who get pissed off when they dont get treated like prettier girls and then get really bitchy about it.

That is so shallow as to be almost a hill.

So you always treat people on how hot they are? That is disgusting.
Quote by Kumanji
Men are infinitely worse. Don't be a shallow prick.

+1 in my experience its COMPLETELY the other way around..my two best friends(both guys) pretty much wont even be friends with you if you are ugly..like they are anything special on the eyes
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by M0ly
I know one such girl who thinks the world evolves around her

Though most likely a mistake, I can only agree with what you said. There are some seriosly ape like girls around here
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by deathbat831

To be fair, if you treat pretty girls better than average looking girls, you are a cunt and the girls deserve better anyway.

And you have no idea how much more annoying it is when some ugly arrogant scrawny little twat thinks he's being appropriate when he leeches up to a girl and starts talking smut.
Not all guys are like that. I'm not like that anyways.
Mind you, I can't stand most people. So, eh?

...But yeah. Shallowness is for queefs.
Quote by deathbat831

I repeat: Go away, and take your ego with it.
I agree with ts SOMEWHAT...

I agree on the fact that I hate it when people obsess if they are hot or not..
(Good or bad looking)

But I disagree how he blames only unattractive chicks of this..
As I always say: "Rawr"
Ugly chicks like that are always sluts.. They think that because they'll let anyone bone them it will compensate for their ugliness and they therefore become disillusioned and think that they are hot stuff and everyone likes them.. Really though everyone else knows they are ugly as sin and everyone just uses them for a quick fuck.
Quote by Kumanji
I'm sorry, I might leave this thread before I throw up from an overdose of chauvinism.

I know how you feel. I completely second Kumanji and Mistress_Ibanez

wow..reread that and tell me you dont sound like a shallow prick
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Kumanji
Yet I fear this thread has proved that men with egos are acceptable

Men with egos are assholes too. I mean girls and guys a like have to have self confidence and a little ego can be good sometimes, but it usually sucks.
Quote by blynd_snyper
There's this one girl in our grade, she's a complete pillock. She thinks she's really great and hot. The funny thing is she bribes people to sleep with her.

She's such a cow that it's almost funny.

like, a counter-prostitute? thats awesome! imagine all the really ugly poor kids she gets!
Last edited by dannay at Mar 10, 2008,
Quote by yellowfrizbee
+1 in my experience its COMPLETELY the other way around..my two best friends(both guys) pretty much wont even be friends with you if you are ugly..like they are anything special on the eyes

People who are attractive will always be more benifited than those who are unatractive in the world with people who surround us. It will always be like this, it's sad but true.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by XxLloydxX
People who are attractive will always be more benifited than those who are unatractive in the world with people who surround us. It will always be like this, it's sad but true.

I am very happy indeed to buck the trend, therefore.

And I hate to say this, but Amadeus Mozart was almost completely deaf.
Actually, what the TS is referring to is women who think they should be treated based on their looks as opposed to their personalities. He's not being chauvanistic at all. Not once did he say that he treats people by the way they look. Anyone that thinks he did either can't read, or is feminist to the point of sexism. Which completely misses the point of feminism.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, what the TS is referring to is women who think they should be treated based on their looks as opposed to their personalities. He's not being chauvanistic at all. Not once did he say that he treats people by the way they look. Anyone that thinks he did either can't read, or is feminist to the point of sexism.

His said in a clarifying post "ugly chicks complain when they aren't treated as well as hot ones", or words to that effect.

And how can you say that saying he hates "ugly chicks with be egos" is not sexism??
Quote by Kumanji
His precise words in a clarifying post, was the fact that "ugly chicks complain when they aren't treated as well as hot ones".

No, he was referring to specific girls that act that way, he didn't say all of them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Well the truth is a see a ton of not so great looking guys with ego problems. I mean one of my friends is pretty damn unattractive and thinks he can get some from anyone he wants. Guess what, it actually works, he gets more than me and I've been told I'm more attractive than him. The thing is the whole ego thing boasts self confidence and self confidence is very attractive. Now nobody, attractive or not should have an ego, but it does help them with the opposite sex.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, he was referring to specific girls that act that way, he didn't say all of them.

SEMANTICS, you evil troller.

I can hardly take a man seriously if he does not even use proper grammar, and you're an intelligent man, JoJ, read between his lines.
Page 1 of 5