Hows things been?

Been a while huh

Probably gunna get my first thread back closed for being so loosely themed, but I think it'd be nice to have a thread asking how your lives are all going

So hows things? Hows school? College? Uni? Work? Unemployment? Retirement anyone?
Just blabber on about your own lives, and I declare this a flame free zone

So I don't care how 'emo' someone sounds or how stupid, I just wanna know how you all are
i'm failing my college course, i dont have a job or any sizeable income, but i dont give a flying poop because i got a brand new amp on saturday!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I'm OK and listening to Squealer on Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, although about an hour ago I was doing trigonometry, not fun
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Welcome back tushy

And to stay on topic so maybe this won't get closed: They're fine. I'm gonna play some soccer in half an hour
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
jay! wb
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I'm crap. Im waiting for a response from Tesco's. The job is too work at customer services and that means speak over the microphone. **** SAKE, but it IS £6.30 an hour.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
i'm pretty good, thanks for asking
making some chicken fingers right now, and i don't work today!
how are you, TS?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by GiantRaven
Things feel **** and i'm a bitter asshole

Woo yay

Awrr man! Want an e-hug?

Quote by SilentDeftone
Your location is false, sir!

-SD

No longer!

Quote by danielrobbyshor
i'm failing my college course, i dont have a job or any sizeable income, but i dont give a flying poop because i got a brand new amp on saturday!

Huzzah!

Quote by willy_99
yeah not bad

Wheyy!

Quote by cam_sampbell
I'm OK and listening to Squealer on Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, although about an hour ago I was doing trigonometry, not fun

Trig isn't TOO bad

*reveals the dorky side within*

Quote by Kensai
Welcome back tushy

And to stay on topic so maybe this won't get closed: They're fine. I'm gonna play some soccer in half an hour

Wheyy! Hey there Kensai, and awesome man, kick some ass

Quote by esther_mouse
jay! wb

Thanks! Hello you!

Quote by Wardster
I'm crap. Im waiting for a response from Tesco's. The job is too work at customer services and that means speak over the microphone. **** SAKE, but it IS £6.30 an hour.

Ah man I know the feeling, I've been job-seeking about 16 months still to no avail, anything that pays would do (Pimps about?)

Good luck man!
Quote by cheeseman3001
how are you, TS?

And awesome, chicken ftw!

I'm not too bad, a lot of bad things going on but I'm alive, I've got a driving license, and I got some good results last week, riding that high as long as I can
Quote by cheeseman3001
how are you, TS?

Sorry to burst your bubble man.

But chicken don't have fingers.

Im alright failing college pretty badly and have no job.
and my reading fund has gone down the pan
but im happy apart from that got an epic weekend coming

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
Quote by Mikey1989

*throws up all over computer*
OH GOD! what did i just eat?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Mikey1989

Ahaha it's a conspiricahhh!

Quote by denizenz

Welcome back.

Thanks man, good to see not everyone I know has disappeared !
things are good mate yourself?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Well it's been since November I believe

I hate to say it but I'm glad to be back
I tried to sort myself out a bit when I left, it didn't work
So then I read the whole FSTDT archive
Then I swallowed my pride and came back
I don't know you, but this seems like a perfectly reasonable time and place to reveal deep secrets to people I will never(probably) see in real life

I was doing fine until a few minutes ago, when I remembered how much I hate babies

and I'm alright, life is boring, school is killing me, and I still suck at guitar
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Welcome back!

I'm at uni... I think I skip too many lectures, it worries me. I also work at virgin mobile, which looms in on my personal life/uni a bit but it pays £7.50 ph so who cares
Quote by Carswell98
I don't know you, but this seems like a perfectly reasonable time and place to reveal deep secrets to people I will never(probably) see in real life

I was doing fine until a few minutes ago, when I remembered how much I hate babies

and I'm alright, life is boring, school is killing me, and I still suck at guitar

Aha I can be trusted, the fact anyone else could come along and read, while I don't have any control over that!

And ouch man, consider it this way, you can't suck at it compared to everyone, you've got talent simply to be able to play it the right way, I don't know what you're like, but assuming you can hold it the right way up and even play a few riffs, you've got skillz!

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Welcome back!

I'm at uni... I think I skip too many lectures, it worries me. I also work at virgin mobile, which looms in on my personal life/uni a bit but it pays £7.50 ph so who cares

'ello darlin!
Ahaha first year though right? I hear that's what everyone does, I expect I'll be the same next year
And thems good moneys! Fancy sharing them with me ?
Quote by tushmeister
Aha I can be trusted, the fact anyone else could come along and read, while I don't have any control over that!

And ouch man, consider it this way, you can't suck at it compared to everyone, you've got talent simply to be able to play it the right way, I don't know what you're like, but assuming you can hold it the right way up and even play a few riffs, you've got skillz!

well now I like you already

school will be fine, and it's the big one, but luckily, 1st year general studies is pretty much pointless, so I'm not actually caring about it too much

*skips off merrily*
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
well now I like you already

school will be fine, and it's the big one, but luckily, 1st year general studies is pretty much pointless, so I'm not actually caring about it too much

*skips off merrily*

Awesome stuff man, and glad to have made a good impression

I'm surfing through A Levels now, got 3 A's in Jan (unexpectedly honestly), so I've got some slack I can take up in the summer now, I don't need to be quite full-steam ahead
That and Psychology coursework being finished as of this wednesday, I'll only have 2 subjects left
good to see you again man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Ah, well if it isn't old Tushz0rs.
Good day to you sir.
Quote by _Mayday_
Somehow; I thought it would be a better idea to show the bus driver my dick instead of my bus pass.
Quote by Jackal58
good to see you again man.

And yourself! Hows things?
I didn't think I really registered to users such as yourself, a much higher calibre fellow than I am!

Quote by ukuleleftw
Ah, well if it isn't old Tushz0rs.
Good day to you sir.

Aha hey there Alek
You've not missed me a bit, the joys of MSN
This sums it all it:

Getting ready for my 1st year medical formal whilst drinking some Magners from the fridge after getting back from a dissection I understood and having a nice cooling shower on this lovely day for March.

Pretty much everything is going good today.
Quote by bannanaman
it's all good in the tushmeister, and what about you?

Good to hear, I'm good thanks, ignoring the bad and riding the few good vibes I've got right now

Quote by tyronelab
This sums it all it:

Getting ready for my 1st year medical formal whilst drinking some Magners from the fridge after getting back from a dissection I understood and having a nice cooling shower on this lovely day for March.

Pretty much everything is going good today.

Awesome man!