Ok so I bought a brand new 1-spot adapter and an 8 plug daisy chain to go with it.

It cost me 45 dollars. After buying it I found the Gator power brick that would be way better for me as it has 18V outputs. This thing is going to be $105, but I wont have any use for the 1-spot.

Since I JUST bought the 1-spot if anyone wants it for $40 bucks shipped to your door let me know and I will get the guys I bought it from to change the shipping address.

The 40 bucks is for shipping in Canada, but I can probally get it shipped to US for the same price.

Got to act soon as they will probally send it out tommorrow.

OR if anyone has a Gator/Dunlop Brick (or anything with 18v) that they want to trade for this let me know
umm yeah?

good for you lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by lp_dude_2
do you still have this? cause im interested in the 8 plug daisy chain

You can get these for like, $25 shipped on eBay. That's where I get my power supplies.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by stangconv
Yeah, but I am now using it... Sorry...

its cool. im actually thinking about taking some of my pedals out of my chain, i already own the 5 plug daisy chain. what happened to the power brick?
Quote by lp_dude_2
its cool. im actually thinking about taking some of my pedals out of my chain, i already own the 5 plug daisy chain. what happened to the power brick?

DIdnt get it...

Maybe when I build a new pedalboard....