Page 1 of 5
This kid that's a friend of one of my good friends' is starting to talk **** to me online and it's pissing me off.

It all started with a party that I took this girl to that I'm friends with and he knows I like her. So we get spectacularly drunk and me and her make out a bit. Then my other buddy offers her a back massage cause he's sick at them. I'm like "whatever, i don't care". but then she falls asleep right there on the couch. he soon falls asleep right next to her and i fall asleep two feet from em.

Next day, a rumor surfaces that she gave the kid, matt, a handjob and I'm like "wtf?" i didn't believe it cause I WAS THERE and yet this kid, Dan, that i'm pissed at decides to call this girl's house repeatedly at midnight and **** with her "for me" cause he felt like i didn't have the balls to call her out on it. I knew her better than that, although only knowing her about 2 months, so i told him to cut the ****, and he did for a while.

NOW he's posting bulletins on myspace - BULLETINS - calling me out, calling me a faggot for not hanging out with him afterward, saying i ditched my friends for a girl (...I wasnt even really friends with him, he went against my word, and he's just a douchebag besides).

So i told him straight-up, keep talkin **** and i'll knock you the **** out. he's like "aww do it, you're not man enough" and all this ****.

I'm 6'4", 180, and work out. This kid's a computer geek, fat and prolly stands at 5'8".

I think i should feed him his teeth. And btw, i know where he lives now, too haha. Ideas, pit?
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
dont be a fag...

and quit myspace.... Real men dont need it
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
hmmm dont be a douche, save a tooth
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
give him a back massage..?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I didn't bother reading...I hate reading, but fight him, I don't care what he did.
RULE BRITANNIA
kick His Ass Seabass!
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Beat his ass seabass.

Beat you to it.
Alice in Chains, Days of the New, Tool, and The Meat Puppets... these are a few of my favorite things
not BULLETINS! oh the humanity!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
You're asking The Pit about engaging in violence.

*shakes head*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Be the better man. Beating on a smaller, weaker, less fit person would just turn you in to the wanker. Let him be the prick.

Eitherway, it's MySpace. It's a Bulletin. If that is the *only* way he can think of getting to you, then you've already won.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Damn we posted that at the same time my friend.

No, if it was the same time, they would be side by side.
Dude...you're not in high school anymore. Don't be a fucking baby.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
6'4" and 180lbs?

Fat computer nerd's gonna beat yo' ass.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Just meet up with him and sort things out, if he starts on you then just annihilate him
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by EdawMail
ignore the crap out of him and grow some *

* brains/testicles

Nah, fight him.

Might just be my "Scottish" attitude talking though

ahhh, violence.........
Just give him what he wants, a good ol' fashioned wankjob.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by ItWillDo
Just give him what he wants, a good ol' fashioned wankjob.

Then he runs the risk of H A N D A I D S
Quote by cheeseman3001
not BULLETINS! oh the humanity!

I burst out laughing at that, not something the Pit makes me do often
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
yeah man how old are you...

and yeah you did teh mistake there when you got drunk together with your girl
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by cobain_is_king
Like I'm Hungry says, give him a handjob.

Or you could just do that
<pulls up chair>

<goes off to make popcorn>

<comes back, takes seat>

<passes popcorn around>

OK... who's gonna make a doobie then 'cause I'm settling in to watch the fight
:-)
Recite pi to five hundred places.

Trust me, it's the best choice you can make right now.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
go to his huse it wll make him feel so uncomfortable
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
id challenge him to a hand job competition. first one to blows looses and get does or doesnt get the girl depending on whos cooler and more handsome and generally has more going for himself.

really its probably just wanking.
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
i cant believe someone had already bought up handjobs...
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Page 1 of 5